there back(trigger)

•warning possible trigger•
!don't read if you get triggered by eating disorder or depression!

days past.

"Jinx help me." I screamed blood pouring from my face, I was hanging upside down my body cut up and shaking. "Oh dear dear Asteria, thought I actually loved you, you stupid girl." She walked in front of my and punched my stomach and I coughed up blood "S-stop please." I sobbed "No." She crouched putting her gun to my head and she stared at me "Boom!"

"AHH." I screamed standing up from the bed almost falling over "Asteria." Jinx jumped up from the bed and caught me "Get off me." I yelled at her "Asteria relax sugar." She spoke sitting on the bed holding out her arms, I blinked the tears away and I looked at them I slowly walked over and I ran my fingers on her wrist "There back." I whimpered looking at her "Come here." She spoke leaning on the wall I fell next to her on the bed and I held onto her waist tightly, she grabbed the blanket and covered us up "Don't shoot me in the head." I mumbled "Excuse me, there is nothing in the world that would compel me to do that sunshine." She spoke running her fingers through my hair and whipping my tears "I beg you." "You're ok, I'm here." Rubbing my back I about strangled her holding onto her so hard.
I shut my eyes and shoved my face in her stomach "I-I love you." I whispered shaking "I love you too sugar."

•jinx's POV•

"Listen I'm very worried for her." I spoke sitting on Silcos desk staring at him Asteria..whatever was going on scared me to death I love her too much to see her suffer "If I could take
this from her I would!" I groaned leaning on his chair and he sighs "You were never like this, I've gotten her special therapist, I don't know what else
to do Jinx." He groaned and I saw Mylo in the corner of my eye and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Please try something!" I basically yelled at him and he groaned "Jinx." He warned "I love her!" I yelled standing up on the table and he looked up at me and blinked once or twice "I'll call THE doctor." "THANK YOU." I bounced on my feet and I flipped of the desk and I ran off.

•Asteria POV•

I sat in the bathtub knees for my chest soap in my hair, They've started again and it's horrible my eye bags have mad an appearance again and my pale skin has as well. "CUPCAKE!" I heard Jinx screamed and I covered my ears..I already have a headache "Guess what?" She asked and I looked up at her "Haha I convinced Silco to call THE doctor." She crossed her arms looking at me "Are you ok." Her face dropped and I looked down "What do you mean?" I didn't know what she meant she skipped over and leaned behind me rubbing her finger down my spine "You're spine is showing more now." She sighed sitting on the stool behind me "Figured." I spoke I have noticed bad back pain lately. I leaned back and I sighed "Look at me." She whispered stroking my jaw I slowly looked up at her and I could see the heart break in her eyes.

•jinx's POV•

My heart suck as she looked up at me, my heart literally broke...before the nightmares she was thick in a good way had a cute chubby belly and thick thighs....and now...she has eye bags her chest caves in her stomach is gone and her spine shows, I wanna die right now...I felt my eyes sting and I saw Mylo in the corner of the room and I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I looked back at Asteria and she had her eyes shut. "Baby." My voice cracked.

•asteria POV•

"Baby." Jinx's voice broke and I opened my eyes I single tear fell and I lifted my head "Yeah?" "Let me help you wash." She spoke grabbing the rag and I nodded pulling my knees down and laying there, she grabbed the soap and massaged it in my scalp by head hurt and I sighed shutting my eyes. Her hand were warm to my skin and I loved it...now that I've been shedding weight I've started getting colder quicker and longer. I shivered and she ran her fingers over my collar bones. I started to shake and I started to sob "J-Jinx." I wailed and she grabbed a towel and helped me out.

•jinx's POV•

I helped her out of the tub and she collapsed in my arms in the tower "Not now Mylo." I yelled covering her ears and I flicked him off.
I sat on the cold ground and I held her to my chest as she sobbed "Help me." She cried out gripping my arm "We are, we will my love." I whispered in her hair holding her to me.
After an hour of sitting here she calmed down and was relaxing very fast, I gave her a robe so she didn't have to put on a bunch of clothes and I carried her to our room she hand was gripped to my shoulder and I laid her down. I stood up and began to walk off but she grabbed my hand and stared up at me "Don't leave." I sighed and I crouched down and pushed her hair from her face and I covered her up, "I'm going to get a little soup for you sugar." I started at her and she slowly nodded "I'll be quick." I placed a kiss on her head and I walked out the room slowly shutting the door. "REALLY?" I growled at the voices around me "I'm trying to take care of her! leave me alone for once." I groaned walking out the door and down the alley to Silcos place.
Once I got there I snuck in the kitchen and I grabbed chicken soup and I wanted it real quick.
"What do you think you're doing?" Savicas voice rang in the empty room "Getting Asteria soup...she isn't doing good." I sighed putting the lid on it and grabbing a spoon. "Stealing?" and I glared at her "My girlfriend is sick and practically starving to death! she needs to eat." I yelled in her face she rolled her eyes and I held up my hand in a finger gun motion. "Bang, you're dead!" I shoved past her and I headed back to Asteria.

"I'm back." I called walking in my room seeing her laying there cuddling a pillow and she looked up at me. "Here it's chicken." I spoke sitting down on the floor and opening the bowl and letting her smell it, she shook her head at the smell and grimaced "You love this soup sugar." I spoke and she nodded "I do but I'm not hungry." I groaned "Toots please you need to eat something." I sat there and she glared at me "You're literally starving to death, Eat now." I spoke in a stern tone and she shook her head, her shaky hand reached for the spoon and she leaned up on her right elbow and placed it in her mouth. Her eyes about rolled in the back of her head "That tastes good." And I smiled "Good now more..but slowly." I said grabbing a napkin. She took another bit and her face flowed a little, "If you can keep three bites down then you can have more." I smiled at her rubbing her cheek "Why? why waist you time on me?" She asked "When you have you're own issues." She added and I shrugged "I've learned to make my demons tame for the people I love...and you sugar I love you very much." I spoke kissing her head and she sighed "I'm a lot of work now." "Ah ah I don't care." I spoke handing her another bite and she sighed. "Just know we are gonna get you help...I promise."