Chapter 14

Bojan's POV

"Bojan?" Questioned Janelle as Gerard moved aside so I came into view. I looked at her green bright eyes filled with curiousity, "Hey Nelly," I said barely in an audiable tune. I saw a small smile start to form on her lips as the words left my mouth.

"I'm going to talk to Hayley," said Geri giving me a small pat in the back, making me look up at him. "Don't chicken out," he whispered as he gave me one last look when he followed Hayley inside.

Janelle cleared her throat as the silence filled the warm night. "So," she said as she leaned against the door frame. "Are you coming in or...?"

I breathed deeply, suddenly I found it harder to breathe. Can I do this? What if she says no? Well, got to risk it right? If I don't do it now, when will I do it. Probably never, she'll end up being my 'what if' in life. I don't think I want to live with that wonder.

"Um, wanna take a little walk with me?"

"Right now? It's past midnight Bojan," she stated with a giggle. "Aw come on," I chuckled, "what are you scared of? I'll be right next to you to protect you, if it makes you feel better"

Janelle rolled her eyes as she rested her hand on her hip. "Oh yeah, my hero"

I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm, " come on," i said as i grabbed a hold if her tiny wrist. "Alright, alright," she chuckled as she shut the door behind her.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?"

I let my fingers slip into hers as I guided her to a near by park. It's now or never. "Well, there's just things that are need to be said, don't you think?"

I felt Janelle's hand give me hand a little squeeze, I tore my gaze from the ground and looked over to her, "like?"

I sighed as we got to the park. I lead Janelle over to the picnic table, helping her sit on the table whike i rest my knee on the bench bellow her, allowing me to have her closer to me. "I need to tell you something but just hear me out before you make any desicions"

"Bojan, you are starting to worry me," Janelle said as her face was filled with concern. I smiled, "just hear me out. So lately I have been noticing many things. And they all involve you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you"

"Is it bad?" She questioned. I let out a small chuckle, "Wanna see how bad it is? Let me just tell you. I recently discovered that I am the jealous type. Or at least I think so when it comes to you, when Hayley said you guys would go clubbing and you can dance with any guy you want. You know how many thoughts ran through my mind? I was driving Gerard insane!

"I think about you every single minute of the day. You are my first thought in the morning, you're running through my mind as the day goes by and you are my last thought at night. Sometimes you even appear in my dreams. Janelle," i took a breath and grabbed her hands into mine. "Do you know when I see you, as lame as it sounds, my heart starts acting up. It skips a beat. My stomach gets tied in knots, my lungs seem to fail on me, my mind goes on overload, my nerve system starts having a mind of its own. And then I hear your voice, it's like you rip my heart out of chest. My heart is completely yours to keep. Your smile, dear God your smile. It brightens up the whole room, most importantly, it brightens up my whole day. And your eyes," I smiled as her eyes glistened in the moonlight. "You have no idea how your eyes captivate me."

"Everything you just said," she breathed out "do you mean it?"

"Every single word, what I am trying to say is that, I really like you. This isn't some little crush that is going away anytime soon."

"Bojan, everything you said was really sweet but.."

"But?" I felt my heart drop. "I think I'll just go straight to the point before you say anything else. Will you be my girlfriend Janelle? I promise you I will treat you exactly how you should be treated, like a princess. What do you say?"

"Bojan..." and there goes my heart, beating out of control as I wait for her respond.