Blissful Ignorance... A Bojan Krkic Story: Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bojan's POV

"What's going on here?" asked a serious Gerard.

I looked at Janelle who looked shocked and back at Gerard. What have I done?

"I-" I began to say but I didn't know what to say. "I gotta go," I finally said and with that I made my way out Gerard's house without looking back at Gerard or Janelle.

I'm the worst best friend ever...

Janelle's POV

"What just happen?" asked Geri.

"I uh, I have no idea," I said as I remained still where Bojan had left me. Why did he run off like that?

"Why didn't you tell me you and Bojan had a thing?" chuckled Geri as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Cause we don't"

"Uh huh," Geri said as he narrowed his eyes. "And I'm nine foot two," he said sarcastically.

"You could be," I giggled. "Tall as hell for no reason"

"Funny Nelly," said Geri sourly. “But anyways, if you say nothing is going on then why did I just find you two kissing? Want to explain that?"

I sighed, "I would if I could," I mumbled. Truth be told, I don't know what got into him or what got into me for kissing him back. But it felt damn right, that's for sure. Never has someone caused so much chaos in my body like Bojan did with that kiss...

--

Bojan's POV

I really don't want to go training today, I thought as I walked into Camp Nou. What am I going to say to Gerard? I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"What am I going to do?" I asked myself quietly. Well, I do know one thing; I need to stay away from Janelle. I need to push her away from me or God knows what I would d-

"Ow," I heard someone complain softly. Wow, I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize where I was going.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't -" I stopped talking when I realized who I ran into. A pair of green eyes met my eyes, oh no. "Oh, it's you," I said grumpily.

I watched as her smile fell into a frown, "Rude much"

I rolled my eyes, "Just watch where your going next time"

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

She thought for a second, "I don't know, your being rude and obnoxious again"

"Well, your getting on my nerves again," I said as I crossed my arms across my chest.

She frowned, "How am I getting on your nerves?"

"You just are"

Janelle scoffed, "Uh, funny, I get on your nerves so bad that it causes you to kiss me"

I felt my mouth drop but I quickly composed myself, "Mmm, the kiss huh?" I said as I thought of something else to say. Janelle looked at me, arms crossed and eyebrow raised. "Why are you thinking about the kiss?" I smirked.

"I wasn't thinking of it," Janelle said with an attitude.

"Really? Then why did you bring it up?"

"I uh," she stammered.

I chuckled, "You liked it?"

"Ewww no"

I smirked as she looked everywhere but me. I walked closer to her causing her to take a couple steps back. "Are you sure?" I whispered once I got her against the wall.

I heard her gulp, "Positive," she whispered softly, causing a chill to run down my spine.

I found myself looking at her full pinkish lips, "Bojan," she whispered, the same way she did yesterday. I snapped back to reality, I was leaning in and I didn't even notice. I looked into her eyes filled with confusion.

"You called me Bojan?" I smirked. "It seems you only call me that when I'm close to you," I said as I took a couple steps away from her before I found myself kissing her again.

She remained still and I watched as she tried to regain her thoughts. "You're a jerk!" she finally said.

I smiled, "Me? A jerk? How, sweetheart?"

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Don't call me sweetheart"

"Ok babe," I winked.

She frowned, "You're so bipolar!" she groaned.

I chuckled, "No I'm not"

"Yeah you are!"

"Nope"

Janelle's eyes widened, "Yes!"

"Not really"

"There's something wrong with you Krkic"

"I know," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing," I said shaking my head.

"No wonder you and Geri are best friends, you’re both crazy," she said with a smile.

Geri, I felt like if someone punched me right in the stomach. How could I forget about Geri? And here I am, talking with her, instead of getting away from her.

"Yeah," I said. "He's a great friend"

"Yeah," she smiled.

"So about the kiss yesterday, I just wanted to say I felt nothing," I said with a shrug of shoulders. Even though, it meant the world to me, but I'm not going to tell her that.

I watched as her mouth dropped a little but quickly covered it up by saying, "Good, cause I felt nothing as well"

"I beg to differ"

"What? How are you going to tell me what I felt?" she said as she placed her hands on the curve of her hips.

"I bet it was the best kiss you ever received"

"Ha ha ha," she said sarcastically. "Don't make me laugh"

"Not trying to but for the record that was the worst kiss I ever experienced," I said and began to turn to walk away.

I heard her gasped and I couldn't help but smile, "Bastard!" she yelled and I could only imagine the fit she was throwing.

I chuckled, "Love you too babe"

"Ugh," I heard her groaned in disgust. I chuckled and kept walking away. Staying away from her is going to be hard...