Blissful Ignorance... A Bojan Krkic Story Chapter 11

Chapter  11

“Janelle,” I heard a soft voice whisper, I cuddled into my covers and ignored the voice. I heard someone chuckle, “Come on Janelle.”

“Go away”

“Nope,” they said as I felt my bed sink. “You have to wake up”

I grunted and turned around to see Bojan sitting on my bed smiling down at me, “What are you doing here?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? Waking you up”

“Yeah I see that but-”

“Then why are you asking?” he interrupted. I sighed and sat up, “Even when I don’t live with you anymore I can’t get away from you can I?”

“That’s the beauty of the Bojan charm,” Bojan smiled widely. “Once I’m in your life there’s no getting rid of me.”

“Now that’s just wonderful,” I muttered sarcastically.

Bojan chuckled and patted my head, “Get up, you got work in an hour and we got training”

I watched as he got up and stood over my bed. Bleh, I don’t want to get up. I fell back into my bed and cover myself up. “Janelle,” laughed Bojan. “Get up”

“No,” I whined. “I’m nice and warm here,” cuddling into my pillow and covers to emphasis my point. Bojan rolled his eyes and started pulling on my covers. “NO! Stop it, you turd!” Bojan laughed and kept pulling, I pulled on my covers to keep them around me but I seem to pull on them to hard cause Bojan ended up on my bed. On top of me.

“You’re squishing me,” I giggled as I tried to wiggle out of the position we were in. Bojan placed his hand on either side of my head, lifting his weight. “There,” he said quietly as he stared into my eyes. “Better?” I stared into his clear eyes, not daring to break the intense stare. Bojan’s gaze drifted between my lips and eyes rapidly as he started to move an inch towards me. “Bojan,” I whispered as I felt his warm breath on my lips, making my heart start to race and lose my train of thought. Bojan licked his lips gently as a small smile start to appear. He closed the remaining space between us, his warm lips touching mine. Our lips moved in sync, softly and slowly. Just a sweet, warming innocent kiss.

“I asked you to wake her up, not sex her up,” interrupted Geri. Bojan removed his lips away from mine, leaving them cold and looked towards my bedroom door. I did the same and saw a smirking Geri leaning on my door way. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I buried my face into Bojan’s warm chest.

“Callate (shut up),” chuckled Bojan. “Why don’t you go make breakfast?”

I peeked over to where Geri was to see him raising his hands in defense, “I can take a hint,” he chuckled as he started to back away. “But make it a quickie because we have to go in a bit”

“Oh my god,” I whispered as Geri laughed and left my room, shutting the door behind him. I felt Bojan’s chest move as he chuckled. “Not funny Bojan.”

“Relax,” he laughed. “You know how Gerard is. Come on, I’m going to get out of here before he thinks we actually did do something. Get dressed”

I sighed as Bojan started to get off of me. “I’ll wait for you downstairs,” he smiled and I smiled at him as he left my room. I ran my fingers gently across my lips and smiled widely. What is he doing to me?

--

Bojan’s POV

“Have fun guys,” smiled Janelle as we split ways. I gave her a wink and smiled as I watched the blush appear on her cheeks.

“See you on the field Nelly,” waved Geri as him and I made our way to the changing room. We silently walked down the halls until Gerard cleared his throat causing me to look up at him. “So you and Janelle huh?” I felt a smile spread on my lips without my permission. “Wow,” chuckled Geri. “I just mention her name and your all smiles man”

I let out a laugh at his statement, “I know, she’s just-” I let out a sigh as I started to think of the right words to describe her. “She’s perfect,” I said, but even that fell short.

Gerard smiled and stopped me before we can go in the changing room. “Look man, I’m glad you think Janelle is perfect and I’m glad to see you like this. I’ve never seen you this happy before. Just do me a favor, be careful with Janelle. Take things slow and be patient.”

“Take things slow and be patient?” I repeated in confusion. “Are you saying she’s a virgin? Gerard, you know me better than anybody. I won’t pressure a girl to do anything she’s not comfortable with.”

Geri chuckled, “You’re hanging around me too much.” I frowned a little at his words, confused as what he means by that. “I’m not talking about sex Bojan.”

“Then what do you mean-” I stopped in mid-sentence when the door in front of us swung open revealing a smiling Lionel.

“Gerard! Bojan! Finally decided to show up,” smiled Leo. “Gerard, coach is looking for you. He wants to talk about tomorrow’s game.” Gerard nodded and looked at me, with a low voice he said, “We’ll talk later.”

**

Hey guys! I am so so so so sorry that I haven’t updated this story (any of my stories actually) for like 3 years haha.  I would make a list of why I couldn’t or didn’t but I’ll just keep that to myself, you guys don’t need to hear all that nonsense. Anyways, I’m back c: I will be slowly be updating again, now that I have my internet back. Thank you Hurricane Sandy for taking it away from me, that was very lovely of you -.-

I just want to thank those wonderful beautiful people that have inspired me to write again by leaving comments on my story c: You guys rock and I love you forever! Thank you for sticking around and this chapter is dedicated to you guys. Hopefully it lives up to your expectations and continue this little writing journey with me ♥

Let me know what you guys think! I have a couple ideas in my mind as to where I’m going with this story c:

Stay golden, stay beautiful ♥