Blissful Ignorance... A Bojan Krkic Story: Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Stop it!" I said for the third time. "Geez, you’re moving the whole car," I giggled.

"What are you trying to say?" said Bojan with a hint of humor.

"What I'm trying to say is stop bouncing your damn leg"

"Make me," retorted Bojan.

"Bojan, not now," I said as I grabbed the steering wheel and droved once again as the light turned green.

"Make me," repeated Bojan in a smug voice.

"Bojan," I warned.

"Janelle," mocked Bojan.

I stole a quick glance over to Bojan to see him smirking, I rolled my eyes and focused on the road again, "Such a kid," I mumbled.

"What?!"

"You heard me!"

Bojan remained quiet and I looked over to him while I stopped at the stop sign. Bojan looked over to me and pouted.

"Oh Bojan, stop it," I chuckled and began to drive into Camp Nou.

"Make me," he repeated.

"What is with you today?" I chuckled as I turned off the car.

"What are you talking about?" he asked with his face scrunched up in confusion.

I looked at him in amazement, "Nothing," I said. "Come on let's go," I said as I got out the car. I start walking away from the car thinking Bojan's behind me and when I turn around I see he's still sitting in the car. "Really?!" I shout and Bojan gives me a grin from the car.

"I don't get paid enough for this," I mumbled as I made my way back to the car. "Bojan get out the car," I shout seeing as his window is shut.

Bojan grins and mouths, "Make me"

"Ugh really?" I groan. I open the car door. "Bojan quit being a kid"

"Make me," chuckled Bojan.

"Oh my goodness," I whispered. "Come on," I said as I pulled on his arm, Bojan stiffen up making it harder for me to move him. "Ugh," I groaned. I let out a sigh in defeat and let go of his arm and straighten up. "Can you please get out the car," I asked quietly.

Bojan chuckled, "Since you asked so nicely, yes, yes I will"

"Loser," I mumbled and laughed.

"Shut up," chuckled Bojan.

"Make me," I smirked as I mocked him.

Bojan narrowed his eyes and a smirk grew on his face, "Trust me, you don't want me to make you shut up," he said in a low seductive voice as he cupped my face and lowered his head to press his forehead on mine. He gently ran his fingertips along my lips, "Still want me to make you shut up?" he whispered.

I cleared my throat nervously, "Um, I think we-we should go inside, trainers are waiting," I whispered.

"Mmm," Bojan hummed as he licked his lips slowly, "You're right," he whispered softly as he placed a quick kiss on my cheek and moved away from me to begin making his way inside the building, leaving me in utter shock.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" asked his smug voice. I blinked various times before taking a deep breath and walking up to Bojan.

Lord help me...

---

"Knock knock," I sang as I mimicked my words, knocking on Hayley's office door.

"Janelle!" exclaimed Hayley as she peered up from her laptop. "Dude, I miss you!" she said as she embraced me into a hug.