Chapter 15

Bojan's POV

I'm convinced that I will suffer from a heart attack if Janelle doesn't speak within the next couple seconds. Did I say too much? Did I not say enough? Why isn't she responding yet? I bet she's thinking of ways to let me down gently.

"Bojan," she whispered finally breaking out of her trance. "I am completely taken back by everything you said. I honestly was not expecting that at all."

"Janelle," I said as I kissed her knuckles gently. "I know it was probably a lot to take in, but I swear to you I meant every single word. I actually feel like my words fell short"

Janelle smiled softly, "I loved everything you said. No one has said something like that to me before but then again, I never really had great relationships to begin with." Her eyes looked into mine, sadness seem to take over her usual glowing eyes. "When I moved here, ending up in a relationship was the last thing on my mind. I didn't want to know anything about relationships or guys being interested in me. I didn't want any of that." She let out a small sigh as I felt my heart drop to my stomach. She doesn't want to a relationship? "For you to be telling me all this," she paused as she looked down at our hands. "I don't know what to say."

I gulped, "Well, for starters answer me this honestly." She raised her gaze and took a deep breath. "Do you, do you feel something for me?"

"Honestly," she began as she held my hands a bit tighter. "The way I feel for you, is a feeling I can't quite explain because I have never felt it before."

My heart started to pick up its pace again, "Can you try to explain it?"

"Mmm," she hummed softly as she started to think. "You got my stomach tied in knots just by looking into my eyes," she giggled.

I let out a chuckle, "I very much like that," i said as i let one hand caress her cheek. I watched as she leaned in into my touch, her eyes fluttering shut, allowing a smile to spread on her lips. I smiled and leaned forward allowing our foreheads to touch. Rubbing my nose lightly against hers I whispered, "you know what I would like even more?"

"What?"

"To call you my girlfriend," I moved away a bit to see her face. She opened her eyes, a smile playing on her lips, "you promise not to hurt me?"

"Amor (love), hurting you is like hurting myself. I will never have the guts to hurt you. If anything I'm afraid you're going to hurt me"

"What?!" Exclaimed Janelle as she let out a laugh. "Why do you think I would hurt you?"

"Because you still haven't gave me an answer to my question." Janelle smiled widely as she cupped my face, pulling me forward. Her lips met mine, my eyes fluttered shut as the chaos within my body started. Her warm lips moving softly against my own, her fingers started to travel, leaving a trail of goosebumps until she finally reached my neck where she rested her arms around. I licked her bottom lip gently, she almost immediately allowed me in. I pressed myself closer to her, feeling the kiss getting more loving.

She pulled away slowly, almost reluctantly. "That was beautiful," I smiled widely. Janelle chuckled and gave me a push, "Who knew you were such a cornball"

I faked a pout, "See! This is exactly what I mean, you are constantly hurting my feelings. You are just a very mean person"

Janelle laughed and threw her head back in the process, "how about I make it up to you?"

I continue pouting and crossed my arms across my chest, "Nope, nothing can heal this broken heart"

"Bojan!" Giggled Janelle as she pulled on my arm trying to get me closer to her. "No," i said as I stayed put in my spot. "Stop trying. I'm not going anymore closer to you"

"Now is that any way to treat your new girlfriend?" My heart raced at her words, forgetting that I was pretending to be hurt, I moved closer to her cupping her face. "So you're my girlfriend?" I asked, smiling so wide my cheeks will probably hurt sooner or later.

"So you're my boyfriend?" She mocked. I chuckled and pulled her into a kiss. "You just made me the happiest guy on Earth," I whispered as we pulled away. "I promise you babe, I won't hurt you. I'll make you feel like the happiest girl to ever walk this Earth. Cause you deserve nothing but the best and I will give it my all to make that happen. You deserve to be treated like a princess and that's just what I'll do."

"How did I get so lucky?" She mumbled before attaching her lips to mine. No babe, I'M lucky.

****

Short chapter but I did not want to keep you guys waiting for too long :) So they are finally together!!!!! Let me know how you feel about it :)

Love you lots <3 c: