Blissful Ignorance... A Bojan Krkic Story: Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Bojan's POV

I felt the warm sunlight shine on my face, I squeeze my eyes slightly before opening them. I heard a sigh next to me, I gaze over and smile at the sight, Janelle sleeping peaceful under my arm, curled into my chest. I watched happily as she scrunched her nose before snuggling closer to my chest. I suppressed a chuckle and watched her sleep.

I can't believe she was leaving me... I got so use to her company; I would feel weird without her here. I was going to miss joking around with her, seeing her when I woke up, knowing she was around, I'm going to miss pushing her buttons, I let out a quiet chuckle, I'm going to miss that the most. I love it when she gets bothered; she has the cutest face whenever I bother her. I sighed quietly, well it was fun while it lasted.

"Bojan...?" whispered a soft voice, interrupting my many thoughts. I looked at Janelle who was rubbing the sleep away from her big green eyes, "How long have you been awake?"

"Not too long"

"Why didn't you wake me up?" she asked as she yawned. I smiled, "Cause I was watching you sleep"

"You...?" she trailed off as she frowned a bit, "You were watching me sleep?" she asked as she tilted her head. I chuckled, "Yes, I was watching you sleep," I smiled "It's cute how you scrunch your nose and cuddle into me," I chuckled as I saw a blush appear on her cheeks.

"You're not suppose watch me sleep," mumbled Janelle as she sat up and started to brush her long hair with her fingers and somewhat putting it into a messy bun.

"Why not?" I asked as I sat up as well. Janelle looked at me and smirked, I felt my eyebrows knit in confusion, "You were watching me sleep," she stated, I studied her before slowly nodding my head. "Am I important to you?"

"What?" I laughed causing Janelle to roll her eyes, "I asked if I am important to you?" she repeated. Teasingly I just responded by shrugging my shoulders with a smirk, "What do you mean by this," she said as she mimicked me.

I chuckled and laid back down on my bed, placing my hands behind my head comfortably, "What do you think it means?"

"I think it means you're not gonna answer my question"

"Maybe," I smirked over to her before closing my eyes. "Maybe," mocked Janelle as she slapped my stomach. I let out a small groan and rubbed my bare stomach, "Make me breakfast!" exclaimed Janelle.

"Why should I? You just slapped my stomach," I said grumpily.

“Because I’m the best thing that has happen to you,” she smiled as she got up from my bed and walked out my room.

“The best thing that has happen to me…” I sighed before getting up from my bed…

---

“Ready loca?” I yelled as I grabbed a hold of my training bag. “Loca?” I heard Janelle yell from upstairs. “Who you talking to you?” she asked as she appeared by the stairs. “Better check you you’re talking to you,” she kept blabbing as she walked down the stairs with her bags in hand. “Cause I’m no loca,” she finally finished as she stood in front of me with an eyebrow raised.

I chuckled, ”About time, I thought I was going to grow gray hairs by the time you came downstairs”

“Callate,” she smirked, “Now move it,” she said as she pushed me in the chest. “You got training”

“You got everything right?”

“Yes,” she said as she rolled her eyes. “Ok, good” I said, “Don’t want you at my door at midnight crying that you forgot your teddy bear here,” I teased.

“Oh shut up,” she huffed. “I don’t even sleep with a teddy, gosh.” I chuckled as she headed out the door grumbling to herself. I’m going to miss that…

“Hey look who’s finally here!” I heard followed by a slap on my back. “Thanks for the welcome Geri,” I said sarcastically as I looked up at the tall grinning man.

“Missed you here man,” he smiled as he ruffled my hair.

“Geez Geri, stop treating him like a little kid,” said Xavi as he made his way over. “Welcome back,” he smiled. “Better?”

“Way better,” I sighed and looked around the field, “Missed it”

“Bro!” I heard someone yell as they jumped on my back making me stumble a bit. “Missed you!” I looked over my shoulder to see Lionel on my back, smiling. “I missed all of you guys,” I chuckled.

“So how was it like living with Janelle?” asked Geri once all the guys greeted me and we were left alone. I sighed, “I’m going to miss seeing her first thing in the morning”

“You sound like you’re in love,” he chuckled as he passed me the ball.

“I’m not in love,” I protested as I passed it back to him. “If you say so,” he sang obnoxiously.

Am I….?

Janelle’s POV

“Welcome home!” said Geri as he opened the door for me after a long day of work. I chuckled and went inside taking everything in. “Wow, it’s actually clean,” I teased.

“Hey, hey, hey,” pouted Geri. “I always keep my house clean, stop stereotyping me”

“I’m teasing, I’m teasing,” I giggled. ”Better be,” grinned Geri. “Sooooooo……” he said as he stood next to me and looking to the stairs. “So..?” I questioned in confusion.

“I call the bathroom!” yelled Geri suddenly as he made a run for it, I laughed and shook my head. “You’re an idiot!” I called out. “You love me!” I heard him yell from upstairs causing me to giggle and roll my eyes.

I made my way upstairs with my bag, I dropped my bag on the ground as soon as I stepped into my room and dropped on my bed. I sighed as I felt my phone vibrate, “Bojan?” I questioned as I opened the text message.

Miss me yet? Cause I do…

I felt a smile tug on my lips and I quickly replied.

Never thought I would say this but yes, yes I do miss you

I rolled over in my bed, laying on my belly as a received a reply.

-.-‘ You never thought you would miss me, thanks Nell, thanks, that was a major blow to my self-esteem ;)

I chuckled, knowing he was just joking around. I replied and that’s how we were for quite a while talking all kinds of crazy things. Geri had said good night and it was getting late and my eyes were getting heavy. I had told Bojan I was getting sleepy but instead of texting me back he called me.

“Hello…?” I answered.

“Well, hello there,” chuckled Bojan on the other line causing me to giggle. “Well, I just wanted to say goodnight”

“And you couldn’t text me that?” I giggled.

“I could of,” he paused. “But I didn’t want to”

“Why? Too lazy?” I teased.

“No, I just wanted to hear you say it,” he said sincerely. I bit my lip gently, I wasn’t expecting that at all but the way he said it, he sounded so sweet and tender, it made me smile.

“Oh,” I said dumbly, “Well in that case, goodnight Bojan,” I said quietly.

“Goodnight Janelle,” he said and I can picture the smile that his words came with. “See you tomorrow, sweet dreams”

“Sweet dreams and see you in the morning…”

“Night Nell”

“Night Bojan.” Needless to say I fell asleep with a smile on my face.