chapter 4

After a long lesson in mr.stein's lecture on the importance of "L-Theanine"and how it's considered a calming supplement for anxiety and stress.The bell rang and overly enthusiastic Matt came trotting down to your table welcoming you.His high level of excitement caused you to feel overwhelmed by this overly large ball of energy. You thought this boy probably drank 3 energy drinks to be this energetic.....you were not wrong.He asked you a question "where are you from" ,but before you could answer he started rambling on about himself saying he was born from here and he went on explaining his entire life story on how he became the handsome self he is today.

His loud chatter was giving you a migrine,so you changed the subject. You said " hey....Marty".He replied "its matt" you replied "whatever ....anywho weren't you going to show me around school?". He replied "oh yeaaaah.....I was but wouldn't you rather Hear more about me" you replied loud and quickly "NO! no....I um uh would love- love to hear your voice explain more about this school" you said with a worried smile. He took his time thinking and what felt like hours he finally replied enthusiastically "OK!!".

He then walked out the classroom cheerfully with you right behind him with a sigh of relief and the migraine slowly fading away.After Matt showed you the auditorium,the pool and the art room, you both headed to the cafeteria where there was tables and chairs and a huge line because it was pizza day. From your old school pizza day was consider to you a holy day. You went quickly and rapidly to that line,Matt said he would save you a seat at his table. After he left you, you felt good about yourself that after you get your lunch you would already have a place to sit with on your first day, maybe this talkative and annoying Matt wasn't so bad after all ,you just hope and worry that Matt's friends would accept you as their own, also why wasn't he in line for pizza...Matt's so vain he's skipping lunch so he can keep his figure.

After what felt like decades you finally got your pizza with pink lemonade on the side and a pudding cup. You searched around the cafeteria and found matt,you approached the table,Matt sees you and motions to you with a seat next to him and next to a brown haired boy with his bangs in his face.As you sit down Matt introduces the gang to you "this is edd he's the leader of the group and he likes cola, this is tord he thinks he's a bad boy ,and this is tom he got no eyes".you glanced at tom and you recognized him from this morning.Tom stares at you with awe and a precious smile creeps on his face showing his braces, which you awkwardly smile back and you think to yourself that maybe these guys aren't so bad, then you turn to tord and the feeling of tranquility and joy were gone. Tord looked at you the same way during class which was a perverted grin that made your skin crawled and dirty. Tom witnessed tord's disgusting smile and his sweet smile fades as it turns to anger and then a dark twisted smile as he makes plans inside his twisted pineapple looking head.

Edd sees tom and starts to wonder what he was thinking making edd feel suspicious towards tom.....