chapter 1

It all started one morning in the dusk of morning. The sun hits your (color) skin, and you wake up to the smell of  delicious breakfast waiting for you downstairs but screw food! at the moment the only joy in your life was the warmth of your bed and the safe security it brought you then you hear a knock at the door but you don't answer it being lazy as heck and the knocking persists ,but you do your best to ignore it.Finally the door opens loud and wide that makes you jump up in fear and your heart was about to jump out of your mouth .

The person standing at the door of your room was your mother.she says in the loudest voice, "Oi child, get your lazy ass up!" It time for school!".In her hand was a spatchula she had finished preparing eggs as some of it was still stuck to the spatchula. You replied while returning back to sleep. "Five more minutes woman"."What did you say ya little punk?" As she grabs her shoe as a weapon ready to use to her disposal.you got up seeing the shoe in her hand."Alright! Alright! I'm up! I'm up! You say in fear as you are stumbling out of the bed, almost tripping on dirty laundry. "That's what I thought you punk" your mother said trimupthly "the next time ya call me woman instead of mom you know where the shoe is going" she said putting her shoe back on her foot. "Also, breakfast is ready," she said, heading back down to the kitchen.
you got up scratch your head and made your way to the bathroom you showered and we're singing (favorite song),did your daily skincare because you are a fabulous female and wore the school uniform for your new english school.

That's right. Your family moved to England because america or wherever you used to live was overrated, plus people here were more understanding and judged less on nationality and made your family feel welcomed. You headed downstairs there was food on the table that look heavenly good your mother may scare you but she cooks like an angel and you appreciated her for that and taking care of you and your older sibling(sibling has no gender its up to you).you quickly sit down and started to help yourself to the options of food in front of you such as bacon,eggs,toast,french toast and freshly squeezed orange juice and you couldn't help yourself that your mouth started to water .

The only things important to you were food, your bed, and your scary momma. There was no room for no one else or so, you thought. After stuffing yourself like a pig, ya headed to school by using Google maps because you have no idea where it was personally. As your lazy ass found the school, you were about to walk in when you bumped into someone.