Chapter 5

Edd study tom from across the table and processed to question "you ok there tom?".Tom changed his twisted smile to a warm, friendly smile quickly by replying, "I'm a ok edd!"Alright then," said Edd reluctantly.

After eating for about 30 minutes, the bell rang, and it was time to head back to class as you were about to leave. You forgot your algebra book and went back to get it. Edd and Matt had already left for class, but Tom was watching you from behind the trash can about to make his move, but before you can grab your book tord steps in and pins you to the wall.You were taken by surprise, you warn the fool to let you go ,but he said "I want you to be my girlfriend".you were confused as heck "excuse me?"He replied back "you heard me" "Be my girlfriend or else".Just before you could answer back he was trying to kiss you,but you kicked him where the sun don't shine.

He went down in pain and you started kicking him over and over.Then you grabbed your algebra book and said "touch me again without my consent and I will kick your arse".you walked out angrily out of the lunchroom like a boss.Tom watched the whole thing behind the trash can he was a bit scared but he fell in love with you more.

After school you head home you entered your house and you head over to the fridge to find your leftovers eaten.you asked your mom who was also in the kitchen what happened to your leftovers and she said "oh your(sibling name) and your father both ate your leftovers 50-50 they decided to split it".You fell to the floor and screamed "Whyyyyyyyyyy!!!". "Stop being dramatic child I'm gonna make your favorite dish(insert favorite meal) to make up what your (sibling name) and father ate". You went "yessssss" Then your mom said "oh yes I need you to head to the store to get the ingredients" .you were deflated the moment your mother decided to make your favorite meal she sends you to pick up the ingredients,you felt it was a loophole. You decided to grab the list from her and head to a British market. Where you bumped into.....