chapter 2

You bumped into someone with same height as you so when you bumped into them you both hit your heads and fall into your butts.you rubbed your head and saw a boy wearing the same uniform with shaggy straight up brown hair ,braces that shine brightly by the sun and two eye sockets  missing eyes as pitch black as the night.As he regained his concious his eyes lingered on you he stare at you lost in his thoughts he kept looking at you in awe by your (length) (color) hair and your (colored) eyes to the simple physice of your body. His staring made you uncomfortable so you waved your hand in front of him saying "uhh dude are you ok?"once his mind came back from la la land he said kinda nervously "uh sorry the names tom" he said as he hold out his hand to shake yours.you replied "the name(y/n)- (y/n) (l/n)" as you returned his hand gesture.once he felt your hand to him it was the softest thing he touched other than his teddy bear that was hidden in his backpack.he was shaking your hand for a long time and he would not let go,so you pulled your hand away with all the force you had.once he realized what he did he quickly apologize and ran into the school like a dork and once he was out of sight hidding in an empty bathroom he squealed like a little girl and blushing insanely and smiling insanely he muttered under his breath "she will be mine".!