23- Her Weakness

That's the picture I have of Jisoo in my mind when I'm writing KILL_ER.

LISA

Rosé and Jisoo walked down the stairs together and approached us at the dining table. Jisoo seemed okay, but Rosé looked moody. I think they had a fight.

"Come on" Jisoo grabbed her hand when she stopped walking and dragged her to the dining table, against her wish. She pulled out a seat for her and made her sit down. She got seated next to Rosé, who could do nothing about it, obviously, and I forced myself to eat but my curiosity was peaked.

"Did you two fight?"

Jisoo paid no attention to me and started serving herself but Rosé looked clearly disturbed.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked Rosé, who was clearly bent on ignoring her.

Jisoo proceeded to dish out her food for her but she protested.

"I'm not hungry"

That didn't make a difference to Jisoo who continued dishing out the food, much to Rosé's annoyance.

She stopped when the plate was fairly full. I noticed Rosé's eyes were painfully red. It looked like she cried.

"Rosé--" She pushed her chair back and bolted out of the house before I could ask her what was wrong.

I was about to get up but Jisoo held her hand up. "Eat your food. I'll talk to her" She assured me and I nodded.

Irene and Yeri also didn't say anything about it and I was relieved. Seulgi went for a run.

ROSÉ

"Chaeyoung"

I stopped walking when Jisoo called my name.

That insensitive--

"Don't insult me" She drawled and I turned back at her. She can read my mind?

"I'm not reading your mind. I just know how your body tenses when you're mad at me. By now, I've mastered that" She spoke as she walked up to me, kicking a few pebbles out of the way.

"Why do you still treat me like a stranger if you can understand my body language?" I asked her when she was finally in front of me.

"I don't have a specific answer for that Chaeyoung. But you and I both know we have more important things at hand right now" She said in a serious tone and my heart sank.

It hurts but it's true. So undeniably true.

I walked closer and she looked down at me. She reached up and cupped my left cheek with her hand. "But we're doing nothing right now" I whispered hopefully and she stroked the crest underneath my eye. "We can't get carried away. Not right now" She whispered back and I shut my eyes tightly.

She brought me closer to herself so my head pressed against her chest, where I always felt safe. I held onto her like a life saver.

"But you'll always have me by your side. I promise" She stroked my hair and I breathed in her faint scent of chocolate, magazines, and peppermint.

But I love it. And strangely everything about Jisoo.

"Can we go out to buy something? My time is approaching" I mumbled against her chest, too shy to look at her.

I've noticed something about Jisoo. She almost never says 'no' to me. I guess she's gotten very attached to me, and I've grown closer to her.

"Come on, let's get going" She told me softly and stroked my hair. I almost don't want her body away from mine.

...