18- Hold Me [M]

7:59PM

JISOO

I can sense that someone is following us. I've had that feeling for a while. So I stopped at a little cafe.

"Go inside" I told Chaeyoung.

"Why? I won't leave you here by yourself" She placed her hand on my own.

"Don't you trust me? Go Chaeyoung. I'll be fine" I told her and she squeezed my hand before going into the cafe and I got off the quad bike.

"I see you really care for her" A voice said and I turned but there was no one there.

I sensed movements behind me and I ducked just in time to dodge the attack and I pointed my gun at her.

Seulgi.

"Long time no see Jisoo. How dare you welcome me like that sikya?" She tilted her head and I rolled my eyes at the idiot and lowered my gun.

We shook hands and she patted my shoulder. "Not today" I took the tracker off and gave it to her.

"There's really no one like you Kim" She pointed at me and I ignored her.

"What brings you here?" I asked her as she held my hand.

"We can't stay away from the girl. First, let's go somewhere safe" She told me seriously and I looked towards the cafe.

...

We drove further away from the cafe to a safe place so I could talk to Seulgi, with Chaeyoung within my eyesight.

"You're messing with big tides this time Jisoo" She went straight to the point.

"I don't care. I made a promise to protect Chaeyoung I won't break it even if my life is at stake"

"Do you know who is involved in this case Jisoo? I got hired by the--"

"I know Seulgi. Calm down" I placed a hand on her shoulder and she sighed.

The headlights of a motorcycle flashed in our direction and Seulgi pushed me back before retrieving her gun and making a few shots, but the rider was smart enough to dodge them.

From their physique, they look like a girl. Wait, there's two them.

Chaeyoung!

I ran to my quad bike where I pushed her off just in time for a bullet to whizz past her head and into the tree.

We're under attack.

"See what I'm telling you? I was supposed to launch this attack you" Seulgi rolled behind the quad bike and crouched near us.

"That isn't important right now" I cocked my gun. "Let's take care of these amateurs. Make sure they don't get out of here alive" I instructed her and she nodded then we guided Rosé to a safer obstacle to hide behind. Then Seulgi her hand out.

She made a precise shot and the male biker was shot off his bike. I made the second one and the ruthless female biker toppled off her bike.

Rosé made a sound beside me and I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Just complete this mission ready Jisoo! It's what we do!" Seulgi pushed me back roughly.

"Seulgi I can't. I can't kill off an innocent life that's about to be served injustice. I will help her even if the world is against me"

"And you? What if you get wasted? I really can't lose another Jisoo. I still haven't gotten over Daniel Oppa. You know how he died, why are you walking down the same path, huh?" She held my arms, tears were now trickling down her cheeks.