<3 Prolouge S1 <3

" Why did you hate me!???" A boy scream in pain..

" you don't know anything why I hate boys even you??!!" A girl exclaimed..

"But I love you, but why you hate me so much and leave me in that way??" A boy replied while his tears streaming down on his face..

"It's complicated Jeno...I'm sorry" The girl apologized..

(4 years later)

"Maam L/n, your coffee is here" her assistant said as she bring her coffee with her..

"Just put it in my table" Y/n said as she focus on her papers to sign and the others she throw through her trash beside her..

"What are the scheduled today Ryujin?" Y/n asked her assistant for an schedule as her assistant check on her Ipad scrolling and finding the files..

"Well today's schedule is we have a meeting with Mr. Park at 10:00 am in his company and at 9:00 pm is to have an approval with Mr.Lee" Ryujin said as her best friend look at her confusion as she run her hand through her hair of frustrations as she sighed deeply..

"Who's Mr.Lee??" Y/n asked..

"It's Taeyong Boss, Jeno's cousin.." Ryujin said..

Y/n's eyes widen when she heard Jeno's name..

"Fine...you may take your leave" Y/n said as her assistant was about to take her leave but she stop her..

"By the way Ryujin, What time is it??"Y/n said as her hand are on her forehead..Ryujin look at her watch before she look back on her..

"it's 8:58 am boss" Ryujin replied..

"I'll go shopping for my meeting later, if someone find me, just tell them she went somewhere important" Y/n said to her assistant as she grab her purse and jacket..

"Yes boss, you can count on me" she said as Y/n smiled at her bestfriend..

"Thank Ryujin your the best" she said as she take her leave..

(5 hours)

She still at the mall roaming around and buying her things she want..10 minutes roaming in the mall she was thinking to buy boba near from her, she was about to walk to it until she feel someone bump on her.. She look down she saw a little boy, with a black hair and his eyes are looks like hers but his face looks familiar to her..

"Mommy???" A little boy asked as she look at her confusion as she thinking everything..

"Jiroo!!" A man voice..

Y/n followed that voice as she saw a familiar man standing in front of them..

"J-Jeno..." Y/n said as the man walks towards them..

"Y/n..." Jeno said as he was about to hold her but she stop himself..

"Jenooo!!!!" A woman called them..

"Seems like you have a family already" Y/n said as she feel regret for what she did to Jeno in the past..

"She's just my girlfriend Yeji" Jeno replied as he feel sad on her..

"Jeno where's our son???" Yeji asked Jeno face turn emotionless as his brows frown.

"He's not your son Yeji" Jeno said emotionless.."He's my son and your not the mother" he added..

"Y/n is the mother of my son"