Chapter 12

Those touch

(A little 🍋 on it, If you don't comfortable with, please you can skip this chapter if you want but you will missed this part)(enjoy)

(Authors Pov)
(Time skip)
(Sports day)

Today it's sport day, and your worst day, since you haven't join to the other club so you join in....Maid club!!! How awful it is to you, you know your friend Ryujin join a lots of sport she were in.

You were kinda disappointed because of your outfit are so short.

Maid dress in knee length, you always fixing and stretching it down.

"Grr... super disgusting." You muttered to yourself, as your boyfriend Jeno went inside of the office until ge saw you.

Blushed painted on his face as he immediately greet you.

"Babe, uhh..you look..cute" he stutters and you noticed his presence as you immediately covered yourself.

"J-Jeno!!!,god!!! I didn't know your here! Heh?" You stuttered as you find a towel to cover your maid outfit but you found it nothing.

"Looking for this babe?" He asked holding a towel, as your eyes wide and feeling relieved.

"Y-yes just, give it to me!" You pleased but Jeno still didn't give to you, he only stared at you up and down as he licked his bottom lips.

"Don't cover it, you look cute." He calmly said, he throw the towel out from the window as you run to it but you didn't catch it.

"Why did you throw my towel?!" You angrily said while Jeno still teasing you, as he slowly walked closer to you as he gently grab your hand into his as he pulled you closer to a hug.

"Huh!?"

You look at him with a shock painted on your face, while his head snuggled to your neck and he give you kisses.

You thought it was normal to you but all of sudden,he suddenly suck your neck as you wince of pain mixed with pleasure.

"Je-Jeno, s-stop." You said mixed of moaned. Jeno smirk as he stop sucking your neck as he immediately leaned closer to your ears as he started licking and biting your earlobe.

"Ah, Jeno S-stop" you moaned as you grip his leather jacket,his hands roamed around your curves the other hand travelled down to your skirt as he slowly lift up, you noticed it as you immediately stop him.

"Jeno!, don't!!! I have a work to do-" Jeno cut your words by kissing you passionately, you didn't really know what to do since the the kiss was filling to your cravings, as you kissed him back, you put your hands around his neck and pulling closer to yours.

Jeno smirk at your cute action, he knows that he can control you whenever he's horny.

He slowly put back his hands under your skirt but you let him be since you couldn't stop him, he caresses your thighs up and down until he squeezed your thigh as you moan and gripping hard to his jacket.

He broke the kiss with a string saliva connected as you both panting hard.

You didn't notice that you were sitting on Jeno's lap at the first,as you immediately stood up. You wiped your mouth as you told Jeno to get ready for a sports event.