Chapter 18

Double date

(Author's Pov)

Today is a Saturday, so there are no classes, assignments, or tests.

You were lying on your bed, scrolling through your phone, while your aunt went to work while you stayed at home. You had no idea what to do until you heard a 'ting' as a notification on your phone.

When you read the name, you immediately rushed to check the messages and discovered that it was your boyfriend, Jeno.

Jeno:
(Hello, are you busy?)

Y/N:
(no,Why?)

Jeno:
(Hmm, perhaps a date is in order?)

Y/n:
(Did you say a date for us?)

Jeno:
(Yeah, if you want to. We aren't going on a date, so perhaps we could.)

You're at a loss for words as you respond to him.
Y/n:
(Of course, why not?)
Jeno:(Excellent! I'll pick you up at 10)

'10...10?'You looked up at your phone to check the time and it was 9:38 a.m.,' you thought...

'It's 9:38 am!!! I only have 22 minutes before he comes to pick me up! 'You rush to the bathroom to take a quick shower, and then you dry yourself with a hair dryer and towels.

Wear a fitted knee-length white dress with a mini red rose design and a pair of 5 inch white sandals for a light and simple make-up look. You retouch your make-up and hairstyle, and you spray your favorite perfume all over your body. You took one more look in the mirror and retouched your hair. You keep your gaze fixed on your phone, checking to see if he is texting you, until you hear a ring and immediately grab it and answer without looking at the contact ID.

Y/n:
(yeoboseyo?)

Jeno:
(Are you ready? I'm standing outside of your front door.)

Y/n:
(Yes, I am; I was about to text or call you when you called.)

Jeno:
(Yes, I will be here waiting for you to descend. )

'Oh. I forgot he was waiting for me at the front door.'

Before opening the front door, you quickly grabbed your phone and small bag and fixed your hair and necklace. The door is then opened by grabbing the knob. Then, as you two made eye contact, your future fiancé was waiting for you to leave the house. Jeno gaped at you in admiration while saying something with his lips open.

"you're so beautiful" he whispered but clearly heard as you felt your cheeks burning trying to hide it with your hands..

"T-thank you" you said while looking away.

He only look at you from bottom to up as he lick his lips..

"Let's go, then" he said as he grab your wrist pulling you lightly to his sport car and after you get in you both drove away..

(3 hours)

"Huu~ I'm totally full" Ryujing said as rubbing stomach as Haechan smiled to her..

"See.. I told you this is the best restaurants that serves kimchi and Ramens" Haechan said smiling proudly as he saw his girlfriend smiling like she enjoying the food and she agreed to it and you all did..

"So?.. where do you want to go next?" Jeno asked, scrolling to his phone and typing on something..

"How about we're going shopping?" Ryujin exclaimed, her eyes sparkled as you decline her Idea.

"Nope!..I'm too tired walking around inside of the huge mall" you said, looking away.. waiting for her reaction as she gasped and smacked your left arm.

"Y/n!!" She shout, as two boys snicker and smile for the two of you.

"How about were gonna play bowling?" Haechan suggest as you agreed.

"That's a great Idea! How about were having a dealer with that!" You exclaimed as Jeno look at curiously..

"Dealer?" He asked as your head nod.

"I mean, we should make a deal" you tried to explain until Haechan accept it immediately.

"deal!! If I win you'll have to kiss Jeno in front of us, and if you win..I'll kissed Ryujin In front of you.." he said smirking while Ryujin blush at his statement.. You don't know what you say as you agreed to it..

"Deal"

Haechan smiles as he stood up.

"Then, let's go!!"

(Time skip)

"Yes!! I win!!" Haechan shout ar his victory as you look at him emotionless..

"Were in a first round Haechan, don't assume that your victory is yours." You said as grabbing bowling ball and walking to the front as you ready for a throw.

"Well, our score is so much far than I expected" he said glamorous as he fipped his hair up like an artist.

You ignored him as you ready to throw and it..Strike!!

"That's my girl!!" Jeno cheered to you as you smiled.

(Time skip)

"I win!!" Haechan shouted as he claimed his victory while you kneeling down like you haven't been accept the defeat before until Haechan approach you and said.

"Your punishment, President.." he teased and you know what your punishment is.. you look at your boyfriend while waiting for you to do it..

"You can do it, Y/n-ah!!" Ryujin chanting the same with Haechan..

You accept the fact that you lose the bet and claiming your punishment so, you walked closer to your boyfriend Jeno as she sit on his lap with a pair of arms clinging to his neck as you leaned closer to him..

Jeno stay there and froze, he knews it, and he would blame Haechan for making this stupid bet after this..

You leaned closer to him as you gave him a peck of kiss as he smiled..

"Does this good enough?" You asked Haechan while turning your head to his direction.

"Okay, That's enough!" Haechan immediately stood up and covering his face with his bare hands the same with Ryujin but she only look away..

(Time skip)

You bid goodbyes with Ryujin and his boyfriend while you two walking to Jeno's car and get in.

"You know, I thought you'll make out with me after Haechan making a deal." Jeno said while grabbing the seatbelt to the side and putting on.

You smiled at his statement as you look at him.

"Maybe I could, but there's still some minors with us" you said as Jeno laugh, starting the engine as he look at you one last time.

"What?" You asked as he put his hands on your thighs and squeezing.

You almost moan to his touch but you can manage to avoid moaning.

"Then, I'll decline next time when someone asked to go on a double dates again.." he smiled and drove you home..

_______________________

(1108 words)

Hello my sunshine ☀️ I'm back sorry for haven't updated fast.. hehe 😜
I hope you'll forgive me😅