Chapter 2

Cold girl
(Y/n's Pov)

I walked back to my classroom as I still thinking about that Jeno boy earlier, I know I heard all of it but I'm not sure if is right? Or wrong??

???: Y/n- ah!!!!!

I turned around I saw...

"Ryujin..,Where have you been??"
I said emotionless...

" I was from the cafeteria, here.."
she gave me a small bag of fries..

"Did you put a lot of cheese inside?" I said still emotionless but in inside is joyful..

"Of course, how could I forgot to put cheese cause earlier it almost out of stack of cheese powder because of you!!"She exclaim as I giggled at her action..

"Ok calm down, but thank you" I said as I messed her hair..

"Oh By the way, what is our first class today?? cause I know that I forget my schedule at my home and I can't memorize it" I said as I scratch the back of my neck..

"Well I have a copy of the schedule for today, here". she gave me the copy of the schedule as I review the paper as I look at my watch it's almost time for the first class..

"Hurry up Ryujin, were gonna be late if your walk like a sloth" I said as she gasp.

"What did you say?!!" She said has an irk in her head..

I laugh silently as were running through the hallway to our classroom..

"Finally!!" I said as I walked to my seat and put my bag on  the floor as my head relaxed on the desk and close my eyes of tiredness..

(Meanwhile)
(Authors POV)

"Should we skip the first class?" Haechan said and he lazily walk, Renjun smack his head and shouted on him..

"Your the son of the principal and you always skip on your first class in every school since were transferred school in just 2 weeks then transferred again to another, it makes my head aching, ughh!!!" He said as his hands are in his temple massaging of stressed..

"Look morning class is my hatest day in my life that makes me feel tired early.." Haechan Exclaim as he fixing his hair before his sleeves..

"Well it's not my problem, and what if your always failure on every semester what you gonna do??were in college right now, not in High school.." Renjun exclaimed as he glared Haechan on his behavior and he look away from him..

"Let's go to our class now, I just can't wait to see other girls in there".. Jaemin said as he smirk a little before Jeno smack his head lightly..

"Shut up or I'll kick your ass out of this school" Jeno said emotionless as he walk faster as he passed them..

" See I told you that you need to control your behavior when Jeno is around with us" Chenle said as he followed Jeno the same with Jisung tailing behind with Chenle as the three leaving shock and froze on their spot while looking to each other...

" Well I have to take my leave now, Choow!!" Jaemin said as he starting to walk faster to catch up with them..

"Wait you dumb shit!!!" Renjun cursed him as he quickly catching up with him..

(Time skip)
(Lunch time)

Y/n was fixing her things and was about to go and suddenly Ryujin called her and she asked if she want to eat with her, she couldn't say no to her cause she was the only best friend she have.

They went to their cafeteria and finding a seat.. after that they finally found a vacant seat as they started to sit on it..

"I'll go grab some our drinks" Ryujin said as Y/n nod at her before she went to the vending machine to grab some... while Y/n grab her phone and it suddenly pop out some notification, It says that she have a message...She open the messages and she saw bunch of Unread messages from unknown number, she already know that messages came from was on her secret admirers but she didn't give a damn about it as she select all of it and she click the delete button on her phone, once she finish doing her phone her friend Ryujin came towards on her direction while grabbing their favorite drink..