Chapter 8

It's Inlove

(Authors pov)

You walk back to your club againas you walk inside,you look around and your eyes landing to your bestie Ryujin who were talking to Renjun happily, you noticed at her blushed a little as you imagine that her and Renjun in a cute couple.

'Finally, black mail.' You thought as you silently caught a pic from them as you look down to your phone checking if It shot right and perfect.

"What are you doing?"

You jolt as your phone fell down to the ground and your tempered glass scattered as you gasp and immediately grab your phone from the floor as you check if it still okay, but it didn't turn on.

You frustrated sighed, you almost made a black mail to Ryujin as you look up,as your cheeks heating up immediately.

"J-Jeno!!" You stuttered.

"Sorry for your phone, I didn't mean to-"

"No!! It's fine." You said as you still looking down to your phone and felt embarrassed infront of Jeno.

"I'm sorry"

You look up and you made a eye contact with Jeno who stared into your eyes.

"I'm sorry for kissing you earlier, it was an accident when I grab your hand as I step something a round like a ball and I slipped." He explained everything as he look to the other side while scratching his neck of embarrassed, you noticed his shyness starting to showed up, you can find it cute, as you look away and you forgive him.

"It's fine, if it is an accident then I don't mind." You said looked away.

Jeno smiled as he excused himself to leave first and you nod.

"Umm, Can I asked you something?"

You turn around to look at him,you nodding your head.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can we meet tomorrow at the garden after lunch?, since there's no class after lunch." He asked shyly as you find it cute.

'Oh, showing a shy side, it made me feel something growing weird to myself, super cute' You thought.

"Sure, why not"

With that, he left as you didn't realize for what you accept, until you remembered his question.

"Did he.. ask me to meet up? Tomorrow?!?" You said secretly squealed to yourself, until Ryujin pop out of nowhere.

"What's with that squealing?" She asked with a smirk, as you immediately stop yourself on being yourself as you turn around with an emotionless face.

"Nothing" You coldly said as you walked to your desk.

"Come on, I heard a lot the conversation with Jeno earlier " She teasingly said, as you almost choke your own saliva.

"THAT THOSE NOT MEAN WERE DATING OR OFFICIAL HES WANT TO MEET UP WITH ME TOMORROW!!" Ryujin flinch at your out burst emotion until you realize for what you said.