Chapter 6

Idiots

(Authors Pov)

"Did I make you flustered?" You repeated his words every time on your mind, as you walked to your locker grabbing some books you need as always.

As you walked to your classroom, you walk in and sitted to your chair, your head laid down to your desk as you starting to close your eyes, last night at Jeno's resident, you can't asleep because of that incident when you and Jeno 'Almost' kissed.

You jolt as your eyes wide open as you looked around you saw him,Jeno walking to his seat while glancing at you. You immediately look away from him.

Later on the class started.

(Time skip)

"Tomorrow is gonna be our practice for our sport event on these 3 weeks" Ryujing said scrolling her phone while you both walking to the Cafeteria because it's lunch time.

"What sport did you join?" You asked without making a eye contact with Ryujin.

"Chess club"

"Are you that smart?" You jokingly asked her with your other brows raise up like a confused look, Ryujin gasp as she slap your left arm since she's in the left side, you winched of pain as you look up at her.

"Ow! I was joking"

"Maybe not" she exclaimed with a grin on her face.

You slightly get pissed but you can handle it.

You both sitted to your favorite table as Ryujin order you some food.

You look to your other side, you saw Jeno's group, were talking struggling, you can't heard for what they talking as you let it a side and you look to your best friend Ryujin.

(While the boys)

"Look, all I know is she!, that girl your talking about was in a gang like just what I said last week!" Haechan exclaimed while bickering to Renjun and Chenle.

"Where's my Yakisoba?"Jaemin asked the boys he look at Jeno and asked, Jeno only pointed on the rest as Jaemin looked at them peaceful face outside but evil inside.

"You son of a b*tches!, Where is my Yakisoba, Jisung!! Did you eat it!?"

"No hyung, I didn't, I brought my own lunch today" Jisung nervous said while looking at his hyung scared, Jaemin apologize to him and asked the other boys.

While the boys are still bickering, Jeno on the other side, he stared at your table and even in you, you were busy talking and eating with Ryujin, he felt like something wrong with his body, he never felt this before since he transferred to many schools.

You glance at Jeno, and waved at him secretly.

Jeno jolt at your action and looked away,he didn't know why his acting strange at it, and making him flustered fast.

He tried to calm himself down as he look to his group, they were look at him with their smirks at him.

"You all look like an Idiot"

"Oh!!~ come on man, I know you've like someone else in here." Haechan looked around while Jeno suddenly blushed hard like a tomato.

"Jeno, do you have a fever??, your face is getting red, are you alright?" Jaemin asked as he raised his right hand to Jeno's forehead as it touched.