Chapter 10

Holding hands

(Authors Pov)

You flinch of his closeness as you felt your hands tightened, you look at it you saw his hands intertwined with yours, you can't help it but blushing messed.

You didn't know what to do.

"It's f-fine, can you let go my h-hand?!" You stuttered and you hate it.

"No" he simply said as he pulled your hand closer to him and leaned his face closer to yours.

You were blushing super messed as your nose hit with his, you can't manage to talk until that situation happened.

Your soul almost jump out from your body of flustered,and you felt your lips touching as he kissed you, you don't know what to do, you were sitting there froze with your eyes widen if shock to be honest.

While his other hand run to your other side of your cheeks as he grab and pulled you closer to kissed you roughly, you didn't expect that this was happen,you thought that he will confessed to you but its turned out a different plot.

You feel sweet and warm from his lips as you started to kissed him back slowly, he smirked at your action as he suddenly broke the kissed, you felt yourself to short and your lips wanting some more.

Jeno just smiled at you, as you noticed at your cute face, you blushed and look to the other direction, he giggled at your shyness as he grab your chin gently as turn you around to look at his eyes.

You can see affection,lust and love, you don't know what to do or what to say, you just went quiet after that kissed.

Jeno thought that you will cry or angry when he kissed, he was shock to see your reaction after he kissed you,and you just blushed and grabbing his hand tightly.

He noticed and you felt disappointed on the kissed.

"What's wrong?" He asked as you look up at him and you were about to talk.

"I was-"he cut your words by kissing you again but at this time the kiss was getting rough and passionate as your hands runned to his neck and pulling closer to yours the same with Jeno, he only tucked your hair behind your ear and he caressed your cheeks while kissing.

You both close your eyes the kiss began to make out, you both didn't stop until the door slammed open, and you both broke the kissed with a saliva strings that you two made, you felt flustered on yourself and blushing messed, you two look up to the door to see your bestie Ryujin with a grin painted on her face and at her back was a Jeno's group were looking at you both shock with their mouth open.

You immediately stood up from your seat as you protested in front of them.

"No!, th-That's not what you see, I-" Ryujin cut you.

"We get it Y/n, you both are starting dating?!" She squealed, you didn't know what to say you just blushing hard like a tomato color,while the group of men looking at you before looking back at their boy.

"Jeno!!, you didn't tell me that you have girlfriend!?" Haechan shouted of shock while they coming closer to his bro, seating their innocently.