Chapter 1

Hey guys! My name is Cindy! And I've been reading fanfics/stories/etc on Wattpad for months now and I was wondering why not make one myself? So here it is! :) All of this is my own work and ideas, and I'll try my best to get rid of any cliches to make this story 100% original. By the way any names I make up in this story (i.e. twitter names) may be taken, are not REAL, and do not reflect on any real person. Oh and I'll post authors notes at the beginning of chapters for you guys. Have fun reading and if you don't, then just post a comment telling me what I can improve on. 

Anyways enjoy Chapter 1 of The Video! (which is also the prologue) -Cindy 

CHAPTER 1 

ALEX'S POV

I grabbed my laptop off the table and flipped it open. It was just another typical Saturday night, where I would waste my time eating a bowl of lucky charms and scrolling through the internet. Actually I did this basically every night. Once the screen on my laptop lit up, I clicked on the Google Chrome icon on my desktop and typed in "twitter.com". I logged into my account @AlexGrace and checked my mentions. Nothing new. I scrolled down the page until I saw one that caught my eye.

It was from @winterniall, the tweet said: 

HI ALEX! I really think you should make a youtube channel, you would be hilarious. I think we would all be dying of laughter 24/7

The tweet she sent me had over 50 retweets and 20 favorites. 50 retweets for a youtube channel!? Hmm. A YouTube channel? Even though I spent like half my day on YouTube, I never considered making one. And if I did? Would anyone watch it? I sat there by my laptop for awhile, thinking over the possibility of me making videos

I replied to @winterniall saying: 

Thank you ily! I think I might start up a YouTube! Thanks for the ideaa

My hand hovered over the send button. Last chance Alex. Don't be a chicken Alex. I had this problem of actually promising to do something, and then completely chickening out later. "Well this is it," I said to myself as I sent my reply to @winterniall.

I then started up a new tweet:

Starting up a YouTube :) I really need video suggestions?

I sent the tweet and had a couple of retweets and replies in a matter of minutes. Some of the replies were,"FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING DECADES FOR YOU TO START A YOUTUBE" or "I can't wait!". Most of the other replies were video suggestions like I asked for.

I sat back wondering while saying to myself,"This going to take a lot of work," I then grabbed my iPhone and texted one of my best friends Analise James.

Alex: Hey starting up a YouTube channel! :D come over help me shoot it?

She replied back instantly agreeing. "Well let's hope this doesn't go downhill," I said again while looking up at my bright laptop screen again.