Chapter 4

Hey guys! :) So I bet you weren't expecting see Eleanor in this story since it's a Louis Fanfic? But I had to throw her in somehow. But I want to clear up something because you guys will be clearly confused with the plot and I can't find a way to work this into the story.

Okay so guys don't hate me for this,  but in this fanfic Elounor is a publicity stunt set up by management. It was basically set up by their Management so no larry rumors start up between Harry and Louis when they're not gay in this fanfic. And any personality Eleanor has in this fanfic, probably 100% DOES NOT represent her real life personality.

 Please. Do. Not. Kill. Me. So if you're a hardcore Elounor shipper and will be upset if you read that elounor is fake then you can stop reading this fanfic. Or if you're a harcore larry shipper and will also be upset then don't read. Thanks. :) 

 Anyways here's Chapter 4! Enjoy -Cindy 

CHAPTER 4

LOUIS'S POV

When I opened the door, there stood Eleanor.

I wasn't surprised, that there was the older guy named Tim that stood directly behind her.

"Hey Louis." Tim said, he brushed past me and headed towards the kitchen. Eleanor followed him. Yeah sure just walk into my own flat without me even letting you in. That's completely fine, why don't you just drag out half of my furniture, eh?

I walked to the kitchen. I saw that Eleanor was sitting on the chair and Tim was leaning against the counter with a stern face on. "Why are you here?" I asked them. Eleanor rolled her eyes at me, she clearly didn't want to be here either. I sighed, she was so uptight and grouchy.

"Well recently a group of your fans haven't been buying the whole 'Louis and Eleanor' thing, they're insisting that 'Larry Stylinson' is real and they won't give up till you two supposedly come out." He stated. I groaned. I was seriously tired of all these Larry rumors. If there were no Larry rumors I wouldn't have been stuck with Eleanor for a whole year..a whole year.

"Okay and....?" I asked. Even though I knew he was going to force us to go on a public date and have a photographer take pictures of us as a "couple". I made a face as I thought about the word, 'couple'.

"Are you okay?" Tim asked me, he clearly saw the face I made. He continued, "Anyways, you two have a date planned tonight at La Trompette, Louis you are to escort Eleanor there and the photographer will take pictures of you two acting as 2 loves birds".

"Do we have to? It's his fans' fault!" Eleanor said pointing at me. She wasn't happy about this idea as much as I was. Her phone vibrated. Eleanor looked down on it.

"Fans?" I questioned her as she looked for her phone. I love our fans, I just hated the trouble they sometimes caused, but I could never hate them.

"Who is that?" Tim asked. He always worried about who contacted us, not just us even the rest of the boys and any other artists who have a contract with Modest! Management.

"No one why?" She responded quickly.

"It's someone give the phone to me Eleanor." He demanded.

"No. It's my phone. And you can't force me." She replied harshly.

"Eleanor." His voice got really harsh, even I was terrified.

"No."

He snatched the phone out of her hands and checked for himself. "Whats your passcode?" He asked her.

"Not telling."

"Louis?" He turned to me. I shrugged. How the heck was I supposed to know her passcode?

Luckily we were saved from Tim going all destructful on us since he was interrupted by a phone call.

'I gotta go." He handed Eleanor her phone back and left. She sighed.

"Who was that?" I asked her. Why was she all of a sudden protective of her phone?

"A human." She answered.

"Duh."

"Leave it Louis. I don't have time for this, goodbye." And within a second she turned around and headed straight for the front door.

 I almost forgot about Alex dming me until I checked my phone. There stood a reply from her:

@AlexGrace: Pretty good haha! What about you?

@Louis_Tomlinson: I'm good ! Soooooooooooooooooooo.... doing anything interesting ? Haha

@AlexGrace: Lol, well I'm dming this amazing person who's part of a very famous and loved band. You? :)

I laughed, she thought I was amazing. I smiled wide and started up another reply to her:

@Louis_Tomlinson: You think I'm amazing ? :) Oh nothing just dming someone hahah

I instantly got a reply from Alex:

@AlexGrace: No I was talking about another amazing person who's part of another band duh.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Really ? What's their name ?

@AlexGrace: Louise. ;)

@Louis_Tomlinson: Well Louise sounds amazingly perfect to me. What about Louis do you know him ?

@AlexGrace: Hahah yes I do

ALEX'S POV

I can't remember another person besides Analise who I had so much fun dming. And I'm not saying that just because Louis is you know Louis. He was actually just like you saw him in interviews. Crazy, funny, and just Louis. Now that I was already talking to him for almost an hour I was surprised he didn't have to go. I saw the blue light next to direct message icon and I clicked it:

@Louis_Tomlinson: haha you're just like how you're in your videos ! :) And I just got sad news, one of my friend's car broke down so I have to drive him to his flat ! I'll dm you back in a couple of hours ! :(  I feel really bad Alex !

Did you hear that? That was me jumping off a cliff. I really don't expect him to dm back later. But hey a tweet, follow, and dm from Louis in the same day? Anythings possible.

@AlexGrace: Thanks! :) It's fine! Talk to you in a couple of hours. Bye Louis!

@Louis_Tomlinson: Okay ! Bye Alex ! I'll promise to dm you later love !

Well he promised. I didn't respond because I didn't think it was necessary since I hated being the last one saying goodbye it felt so awkward.

LOUIS'S POV

I can't believed I just lied to her. What is wrong with me?! Why couldn't I just tell her I had to go and have dinner with Eleanor?

What if she figures out somehow I'm on a date with Eleanor? She's going to see the pictures as soon as the photographer hired, posts them online.

Why did I even lie to her? I didn't want her to think I was ditching her for Eleanor. Trust me I would rather talk to Alex straight for the rest of my life instead of going on one date with Eleanor.

That's how bad it is. When management first set us up, I thought it was going to be some random fan who volunteered.

I was wrong. Eleanor didn't even like me or any of the boys. We hated eachother from Day 1.

She was plain horrible. She complained half the time and always shivered whenever we had to do a public kiss. I can't believe Management set us up.

I still felt really guilty about lying to Alex. I wanted to make a good impression on her. Should I just dm Alex the truth? No Louis don't, what if she gets upset?

Would I want to know if I was Alex?

Yes you should Louis. She'll be devastated and think I was just talking to her to be nice

No Louis you shouldn't.

Yes Louis.

NO LOUIS.

I got a text from Eleanor, midway throught the little argument going on in my head.

Eleanor: Where are you?