Chapter 5

Chapter 5! :)  -Cindy 

CHAPTER 5

LOUIS'S POV

I knew it was too late to tell Alex so I decided to tell her later tonight after the date: that I forgot about me and Eleanor going out tonight to La Trompette.

Once I got to the restaurant I saw Eleanor outside, waiting for me, with a scowl on her face.

"You're 15 minutes late," she said. "I know, sorry traffic and all," I replied grabbing her hand attempting to make us look more like a couple instead of an old cranky married couple who were bound to get a divorce in a matter of months.

Once we walked inside, we went to the group of waiters.

"Hi, I have a reservation here at 7 p.m. for us?" I said gesturing to me and Eleanor.

"Ah yes, let me lead you two, towards the back," he told us. We followed him towards the back to our table. Eleanor sat down and so did I.

"Well," she said once the man walked away.

"Yes?" I replied.

"When's the photographer gonna be here?"

"I don't know, all Tim said was that he was going to show up and take pictures of us".

She nodded. A new waiter came back to us to take our orders. Once we told her what we wanted, she walked away saying our food will be ready in about 15 minutes.

I decided to pull out my phone and check twitter to see if anyone has saw us walk in.

I went to the discover page and typed in,"Louis Tomlinson".

@1DUPDATES101: Just spotted Elounor on a date at a restaurant.

There was a picture attached, us walking in to the restaurant.

Oh no Alex was bound to see this.

Oh god.

Why.

I scrolled down, that same tweet has been retweeted by numerous people.

#Elounor was trending.

I went to my direct messages and sent one to Alex:

@Louis_Tomlinson: I don't know if you saw the pictures of me and Eleanor.

I stopped typing wondering what I was going to put next. If I act like I don't want to be here she's going to think this date is fake. If I act like I love Eleanor she'll definitely think I'd rather hang out with Eleanor, than dm her.

I continued to type the dm:

@Louis_Tomlinson: I don't know if you saw the pictures of me and Eleanor. But after I drove my friend, I forgot I had a date with Eleanor. And then texted she me saying where I was. I couldn't just leave her. I'm really sorry Alex ! Please forgive me !

I waited about 4 minutes for a reply, still no reply. Oh man why am I putting more lies on top of the original lie?

*Alex's POV*

After Louis dm-ed me saying he had to help his friend with his car, I decided to take a shower. After I got out I grabbed my iPhone to check instagram. As I was scrolling through my news feed, most of the pictures were of Louis and Eleanor. Weird. Either everyone else is doing a spam or everyone planned this. Well I feel left out. I scrolled down further until one comment caught my eye.

@spicyhoran: LOUIS AND ELOUNOR ARE SO ADORABLE OHMYGOD

Above the comment was a picutre of Louis and Eleanor walking into a restaurant. Was this recent? It wasn't on my news feed before. I scrolled down again. This is recent. HOW RECENT?

I texted Analise saying:

Why is the #Elounor trending? is it recent?

She responded:

They're on a date atm. :)

A date. I don't whether I should be upset that Louis may have lied to me or whether I should have seen this coming. I sighed and sat back on my bed. I threw my phone in between my hands as I thought of what just happened.

Louis Tomlinson. Lied to me. Maybe he was afraid I was going to leak it online? Right? That's possible. Maybe not. Well he can't lie. He's Louis.

My iPhone vibrated, I had a new dm.

From Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: I don't know if you saw the pictures of me and Eleanor. But after I drove my friend, I forgot I had a date with Eleanor. And then texted she me saying where I was. I couldn't just leave her. I'm really sorry Alex ! Please forgive me !

Huh. There was an explanation. I didn't fully believe it, but he felt sorry.

I didn't want to reply back right away in case he thought I was desperate. So I waited 5 minutes until I thought of a reply.

@AlexGrace: I saw and its fine Louis she's your girlfriend. :)

LOUIS'S POV

There was a reply, an actual reply. I must look like a mental patient right now, because that's definitely what I felt like making the goofy face when Alex replied.

"What is wrong with you?," Eleanor asked. She probabaly saw me freaking out because Alex replied. I felt as if I was 50 already, after waiting for her reply.

@AlexGrace: I saw and it's fine Louis she's your girlfriend. :)

I felt kind of hurt and relieved. Almost as if she didn't care if I talked to her or not. I'm sure that's not true. Maybe she was upset, except she wanted to make me feel better?

"Excuse me are you Louis Tomlinson?,"

I turned to see a girl about 2 years younger than me, she was a brunette. "Yes," I said smiling. I turned to Eleanor, I knew she was trying her hardest not to roll her eyes. Instead she was smiling brightly. The girl was looking at her with a face.

"Are you okay?," I asked her.

"Yeah...," she responded.

I nodded,"Do you want a picture?," I asked her.

"Yes, but she can't be in it," the girl said pointing to Eleanor.