Chapter 7

Hey guys! Here's chapter 7! I also wanted to point out that Louis's 21 in this story, I needed him to be 21 to fit the plot anyways enjoy! -Cindy 

CHAPTER 7

ALEX'S POV

My alarm blared out of phone. I rolled over to my side and actually saw Analise's face on my phone. I picked up my phone and tapped answer.

"Hey what's up?"

"Not much, I was just wondering if you're still alive after the Louis thing?"

"Lies, you just want to know what we're talking about in our dms," I replied with a slight smirk on my face.

"Maybeeeee" she answered.

"Well I don't even know if he replied what I wrote a couple hours ago".

Analise stayed quiet for a few seconds, "You were awake at 6am?! Since when are you awake at 6am?!"

"..6am? What are you talking about isn't in 11 at night?" I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 10:30, wow I guess I really needed that nap.

"Yeah silly, and go check!"

"Ugh fine," I tapped the twitter app, and then on the Me page. Sweet Baby Jesus, I had over 600,000 followers. "This is insanity", I whispered under my breath. I tapped on my dms and scrolled down to Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Haha that's good !

@Louis_Tomlinson: Hey Alex you there ??

@Louis_Tomlinson: Alex ?

@Louis_Tomlinson: Ah shit ! I forgot about the timezone, sorry ! By the way goodmorning :)

"Oh wow," I whispered again.

"Are you gonna stop whispering and tell me what he dmed you?!" Analise asked

"Oh yeah sorry 'bout that, he just said 'that's good' and asked if I was there, then he apoligized because of the timezones and said goodmorning" I told her. I swear to god I was as happy as anyone on Christmas morning.

"Ohhh, goodmorning huh?" Analise questioned

"Shut up, he has a girlfriend and a 21 year old singer will not like a 18 year old youtuber who lives in New York", I replied.

"Sureee, you just see he might break up with Eleanor to be with you someday".

"Ha, ha, I doubt that".

"Anyways I gotta go get ready for breakfast, see ya"

"See ya", I replied while hanging up.

Could Louis possibly like me, or even sometime in the future? I have no idea how I'd react, to be honest.

*LOUIS'S POV*

It was 3:40 pm and I still had no reply from Alex. I wasn't worried. I was just excited in making a new friend that's all. My phone vibrated and I jumped off the couch. IT WAS ALEX.

@AlexGrace: Sorry about that, I fell asleep last night! & goodmorning to you too :) or goodafternoon haha

I really enjoyed how cute she was. "Louis stop," I told myself while shaking my head.

"Louis what?" Niall and Liam asked in unison.

"Oh noth-," before I could finish what I was saying Niall grabbed my phone out of my hands.

"Ooooooh Alex," he said with a smirk. Liam laughed at him.

"Stop it," I said snatching my phone away. I quickly typed a reply to Alex.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Its the afternoon aha. So what are you up to today ?

When I turned off my phone and looked up I saw Niall and Liam looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Jesus do you guys ever NOT do anything together," I said while rolling my eyes and getting up.

"Maybe," Liam replied. "So Alex," he continued while putting an arm around me. I grabbed his arm and took it off of me while saying,

"Yes what about Alex?" I asked, "Oh look at the time, look's like I have a meeting to attend, farewell boys," I said with a fake posh accent. I walked out of the flat and down the flight of stairs and jogged to my car. I unlocked and opened my car door and sat in the drivers seat. I took out my phone and opened the youtube app on my iPhone. I'm not going to lie, I might have a small obsession with stalking Alex's youtube since her update scheduele wasn't regular. I sighed, no new video. "Wait a minute," I said to myself. "I'm such an idiot," I said again. I never realized that I could also check out her instagram, tumblr, and vine. Even though I don't have a vine or a tumblr.

I spent the next hour in my car going through her photos and vines while occasionally replying to her dms. I'm not gonna lie, I might have a puppy crush on her but I can't date her, it just won't work. I tapped the phone app and started a call to Liam, after 4 rings he picked up.

"Hey Liam, I think I might have a problem", I replied after he mumbled a hello.