Chapter 3

So I kind if left you guys a surprise at the last chapter! I bet you weren't expecting that, huh?  I told you this story would get more interesting! Enjoy Chapter 3! -Cindy 

CHAPTER 3 

ALEX'S POV

Follows me. He actually followed me. Not only did The Louis Tomlinson tweeted to me 2 times in a day, he followed me that same day. What's next a marriage proposal? Well I'm prepared.

After about a minute he replied to my last tweet I sent to him.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @AlexGrace Somebody tweeted about your videos I checked them out ! I've been waiting for a new upload from your channel basically everyday ! :)

My jaw dropped to the Earth's core. Mother of god. That's just woah. He checked my channel everyday for a new upload? My uploads weren't scheduled like most Youtuber's were usually I'd upload 1-2 times a week, at the least once.

I started a new tweet to reply to Louis's:

@AlexGrace: @Louis_Tomlinson Really? That's amazing to know you like my videos!! :)

I sent the tweet to him. I went to my profile. Nearly 500,000 followers now. Wow. I noticed I had the little blue light next to the direct messaging icon. It's probably from one of the people who followed me because Louis tweeted about my channel. I clicked it open to see what new direct messages I had.

One from @harryscupcake

Another one from @carriehoranx

And one from @Louis_Tomlinson

My eyes widened. Yup I definitely see a marriage proposal on the way.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Hey I hope you don't mind if we dm ? It's way easier for me ! :)

Does he seriously expect me to say no? "Yes of course I would like to dm you Louid Tomlinson!," I basically yelled.

I typed back a reply to his dm:

@AlexGrace I don't mind! :)

I sent the dm to him and waited for a reply.  

My phone then vibrated inside of my pocket, a text from Analise. 

ANALISE. 

Oh crap we promised if any one of us met or talked to the boys we would tell eachother right away. 

I opened the text:

Analise: LOUIS TWEETED TO YOU ALEX HE TWEETED OMGGGG DUDE HE TWEETED YOU MARK DOWN THIS DAY IN HISTORY!

I laughed and started typing back a reply:

Alex: IKR? I SHALL WOMaN.

I sent the text to her. I eventually explained to her how he tweeted me, followed me, and dmed me in the same day.

I then turned to my MacBook and checked my DM's there was one from Louis.

*Louis's POV*

Ever since that day a random fan tweeted me about Alex's videos I've been hooked on them. She was hilarious. She had that lovable trait that everyone enjoys. Not to mention she was kind of adorable, I could definitely see myself dating someone like her.

Not all of her videos were One Direction Related some of them were just normal and funny videos like, "Annoying Things People Do At The Store" or "Awkward Moments in Public".

I gotta admit even her One Direction videos were hilarious. It was interesting to know what most of our fans are like.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I got a reply from the dm I sent to Alex.

@AlexGrace: I don't mind! :)

I started up a dm to her:

@Louis_Tomlinson: Okay ! So how are you ?

I sent it and waited for a reply from Alex.

While I was waiting for her to send it, I heard the doorbell ring of my flat. I grabbed my phone, which I was dming her from and went down the stairs to the front door.

I opened the door.

It was Eleanor.