Chapter 8

Sorry this one might be kind of short, it's sort of just a filler! :( By the wayyyy by the next 2 chapters Louis and Alex will meet ☺️ enjoy! -Cindy x

CHAPTER 8

LOUIS'S POV

It's been exactly three and a half weeks since I first dmed Alex. Three and a half weeks of non stop talking and possibly stalking. I'm not going to lie I stalked in moderation. I've been asking Liam for help every time I went over board. It's not my fault she has to be that adorable and hilarious.

"LIAM!" I yelled. Before I could yell another word he came running down the stairs rapidly.

"YES?" He asked

"Alex," I said rolling over covering my face with the red throw pillow

"Aw man," he said while walking over to me and patting my shoulder." Maybe you just got to accept the fact that-"

"NOOO," I said loudly.

"Well Louis, you do like her...don't you?" He asked me.

"Obviously, I'm just so worried with the hate and the Eleanor trouble, I'm trying to avoid it as long as I'm with Eleanor," I replied.

"Well hang in there," Liam said.

ALEX'S POV

"Bye guysssss", I said into the camera while turning it off.

"Good job Alex," I said to myself while packing away my equipment.

Right before I could open my laptop, my phone buzzed. I immediately jumped to my bed and saw the twitter icon. I'd be lying if I said my stomach didn't do a few somersaults, when I saw that Louis tweeted. Was the tweet directed towards me? No. But IT DOES MEAN THAT HE'S ONLINE. I opened the twitter app and went to my dms and scrolled down to Louis's twitter name. "YES!" I yelled while kicking my legs upward in excitement.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Hey Alex ! Mind if we exchange numbers since we've been dming for decades haha

My eyes were getting wider and wider by the second while my jaw was dropping lower and lower to the floor.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself. Is he serious? Is this reality? Should I call Analise? Is he joking?! . "Oh my god," I repeated again. I picked up my phone and responded with a yes along with my number. "This is seriously happening," I said again.

Within a few minutes my phone buzzed again and it was a phone number that I did not have saved yet, but will in a few minutes.

Louis: Hey ! It's me louis :)

I could barely blink. This is reality.

FAST FORWARD TO A WEEK FROM NOW

Louis and I have been texting non stop for the past week. I avoided my mom's calls and my best friend's texts just to reply to him. I don't understand why was I torturing myself if I knew Louis would never break up with Eleanor. I never had an opinion on their relationship but I respected it, and I don't know what I would do if I lost Louis's respect. But still, I'm not going to lie; this past week was literally the best. I laid back down on my bed and imagined future conversations with Louis. Unfortunately that was ruined with my mom barging into my room.

"Alex?" She asked while looking around my room. "Your room," she exclaimed, "when's the last time you even came out yet alone cleaned?!"

I looked around my room, it didn't look that bad. One side of it was clean, the side of my room that I used to film videos. The other side however, not so much. I shrugged.

"Speaking of which, do you know of you're graduating with the rest of the highschool this year?" She asked. I was homeschooled, but most of work came from the school I used to go to. It took about 3 months to actually convince my mom to let me be home schooled. And it's one of the best decisions I've made in my life, well one of them.

"Yeah Analise told me I was," I replied.

"Okay in the meanwhile, please do something about this room," my mom replied while walking out of the room.

I can't wait to be 18 to be honest, but I'd only be 18 next month which was October.

As soon as she left I quickly grabbed my phone and checked for any new texts. There was one from Louis. I'm pretty sure my friends have abandoned me from my lack of communicating.

Louis: I can't believe that haha !

I smiled to myself, we were talking about a movie we both saw recently. Obviously not together, but we both texted during it.

I closed my eyes and fell back into my bed. This is literally amazing.