Chapter 6

Hi guys. If you're gonna yell at me for not updating in basically 20 years then please the last part I wrote. Thanks. :)   -Cindy 

CHAPTER 6

"Yes, but she can't be in it", the girl said pointing to Eleanor. I didn't know how to respond. Eleanor just sat there, in shock. It wasn't our first encounter with a "larry shipper" but it was definitely the most rude out of them. "I just wanted a separate picture, is that okay?" the girl said again. I sighed, but I made sure the girl didn't see me being relieved. 

"Yeah of course", I finally replied while smiling. She takes out her phone and comes over to me and takes a few pictures. I notice her arm is shaking and it makes me wonder what it's like to meet your biggest inspiration. She puts her phone away and says a quick thank you and walks away. 

I turn back to our table and continue my dinner with Eleanor

FAST FORWARD TO AN HOUR LATER

"Bye Eleanor." I say plainly while walking to my Liam's car. 

Eleanor stares at me with bold eyes. I mentally slap myself. I completely forgot we were supposed to "act like a couple". I give her a peck on lips, the number one thing I dreaded the most and continued the walk to the car.

ALEX'S POV

I can't believe I spent the last hour and a half of my life reading update accounts on Louis. Why was I torturing myself. I didn't like Louis. Well I mean obviously I like Louis. But not in that way. I close my laptop and make some sort of animal sound. "What is wrong with me" I say to myself. Louis has a girlfriend, I can't have anything more than a silly fangirl crush on him. 

"I can't deal with this", I take out my phone and check my dms. Of course, no luck since I already have over a couple thousand dming me. I. Can't. Like. Him. What is wrong with me, he told me the truth (at least what I thought was the truth) and he has a girlfriend. I gotta stop rambling inside of my head.

I decide to take a nap and hope this was a dream.

LOUIS'S POV

We just arrived at Liam's flat, actually it was more than a flat. It had 3 floors and all that fancy funiture you see in magazines. 

"So you finally gained enough courage to tweet that youtube girl you've been crushing on for the last month?" Liam asked me.

I looked down, obviously I'm blushing and now I can't say anything. "Um yeah", I reply.

"It probably sucks how you can't ask her out, not just because of that bitc-I mean Eleanor, but she's going to get a ton of hate"

"Oh", that's all I managed to say. I realized the difficulty of dating someone because of Eleanor, but I didn't think about the hate. Eleanor wasn't even my real girlfriend and she already got hate daily. I sighed. "I don't know if I want her as my girlfriend". I lied, of course I did. But I don't know.

"Well good luck bro," Liam said to me while walking into the kitchen and grabbing us some food.