The Newest Wolves

Chapter 2
Jacob P.O.V

As I ran through the forest(in wolf form) I saw the pack waiting for me, so I got behind a bush to change back to my human form. As I walked to the pack I saw Quil, Embry, Seth, Leah, and two other people. One was a girl she looked liked she was Embry age, and the other was a boy he looked liked he was Leah age. When I reached the pack I went to the newest wolves and greeted them. "Hi you must be Makayla and Ian" I said to them. They smiled and sayed hi back. Once we greeted them I showed them around our teritory. As we walked through the forest I told them which was our teritory and which was the cullens. Once we were finished and we were back at my house I decided that I needed to go check on Renesmee. I was going to send Makayla and Ian home when I saw Embry and Leah. I thought to my self since I imprinted on Renesmee, Quil imprinted on Claire, and Seth imprinted on Jordan that Embry and Leah has no one to hang out with. That when it hit me I should set Leah and Embry up with Ian and Makayla.

Leah P.O.V

When Jake the rest of the pack and I were back at his I saw that Ian guy he was kind of cute but I was not going not going to ket my self get in another relationship. Jake told me and Embry to go show Makayla and Ian around, while him Quil and Seth went to go see their "Imprinties". We showed them most of La Push and ended on the beach it was about to be dark so we told Makayla and Ian bye so they could go home.

Embry P.O.V

It was dark now and Makayla and Ian had now gone home so it was just me and Leah she was about to leave the beach too when she saw me. "Aren't you going home Embry?" she asked. "Yeah in a minute." I said. "Do you want me to stay with you?" she asked concerned. "No I'm good." I said. I could see the hurt in her eyes I was going to say something but before I could she had already left. I was alone on the beach when I heard foot steps. I look up and saw a girl.