Happy Birthday Nessie

Renesmee's Point Of View

In exactly 1 day it will be my birthday! YEAH I'M SO EXCITED!
I will be turning 16 yeah. Aunt Alice said that she is throwing me a sweet sixteen party and I can't wait.

"Hey Ness you okay?" Jake asked me. Getting me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, just thinking about my birthday tomorrow."

"Yeah I already got you a present."

"Really,what is it?"

"I can't tell you it's a suprise." He smirked

"Well come back to my room at 12 am then give me my present."

"No you get it tomorrow like all the rest of you gifts."

"Fine." I sighed giving up.

"Good I'll see you tomorrow Ness, bye." He then got up kissed me on my head and left.

I wonder what he got me. Oh well it must be good cause he's the master of gifts when it comes to me.

I took a quick shower got under my covers and went to sleep. Waiting for the best birthday ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with a note on my forehead. I ripped the note off my head wincing in pain. I opened it up and read what I saw:

Dear Ness,
Happy Birthday! I know this is a special day for you being 16 and all, but don't forget I'm still a year older than you. So you can't boss me around missy.
Your Friend,
Jake

I smiled as I closed up the note Jake was always so sweet and cute. Wait Renesmee did you just think that cause you can't be more than friends with him. Your dad will kill him, and he still hasn't imprinted yet. So he can imprint and you'll be all sad and lonely.

After I got dressed I went to go get some breakfast. I saw that my mom was alone so I thought I would ask her about my feelings for Jake.

"Hey momma."

"Hi sweetie happy birthday."

"Thanks, where's dad?"

"He's at the main house setting up for your party."

"Oh ok, momma?"

"Yes"

"I think I'm starting to like Jake."

She dropped everthing and looked up at me.

"Oh, when did you start liking him?"

"About 2 weeks ago. Do you think I should tell him?"

"Honestly, yes I do but don't tell your father about this you know your still his baby girl. Ok?"

"Ok, I'm going to tell him tonight at my birthday party just incase he doesn't like me to I cant make a big deal about it with people around."

With that I walk back to my room and laid down thinking of a way to tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I know that I said I was going to have this chapter up before Thursday but school for me started today and the teachers said I have a writing exam on Monday. So this and the next chapter is going to be the last chapter for the next 2 weeks. Again I'm so sorry.