Early Christmas Present

Renesmee Point of View

Tomorrow is Christmas I can't wait Jake said he got me the most perfect gift ever he said that he knows I will love it. But I already got him a gift that hopefully he'll love, and if he doesn't well there's always plan B. Now that gift I know he'll love.

I heard my mom and my dad talking the other day- well not really talking more like my mom yelling at my dad telling him what to do- my dad told her that he walked in on Jake and I making out. She told him that he shouldn't have walked in anyway. Then she started saying that I was growing up and that I was not that little girl anymore. She also said he should get me and Jake so he could apologize and take back what he said to us. So yesterday when Jake was over he apologized and granted us permission to do whatever we want together he called that his early Christmas present. I was so so so happy. Now I'm just on my bed on my computer trying to figure out what Jake got me for Christmas.

Jake Point of View

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! What am I going to get Ness for Christmas? I told her I already got something for her that is awesome- no not awesome the most perfect gift ever- , and she said she got two things for me I mean how am I going to compete with that. I said to Seth and Embry

Dude come down don't freak out I still haven't got anything for Jordan. Seth said

Yeah same for all the others well except for Sam and Quil of course. I mean Sam is married to Emily he doesn't even have to think of what to get her he already knows, and all Quil has to do is get Claire a Barbie Doll and he's good for the year. Embry said

How about we all go to the outlet mall on the reservation today? Seth said

Cool! Oh! And before I forget Ness is going to be with us for Christmas, ok?

Yeah, alright. They said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we walked in Emily's house luckily none of the imprints were there because they were at my house watching some show with Rachel. So that gave us some time to go to some outlet stores on the reservation.

"Guys what do you think of this for Jordan?" Seth was holding up a gold heart shaped locket. "She has been talking about wanting one for over two months now, and plus it was either this or some calender from her favorite show The Originals on Amazon."

"Yeah it looks cool. I got Ness a charm bracelet it has a moon and a wolf on it I think I'm going to add a "V" for vampire." I said

"Oh that's cool. Hey let's go I think everyone is already outside in the car waiting on us."

"Okay cool."

We walked out the door with our gifts ready for Christmas.