"𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 ▇▇▇"

This story is Fanfiction, and I don't own KonoSuba!, If I did, Aqua would be even more useless. Konosuba! is owned by Studio Deen and Natsume Akatsuki

-<[Ah, Crap!]>-

Kazuma rushed both of us to an empty table near the corner of the Guild Hall.

"What the hell was with that?" Kazuma asked confused.

"With what?" Kazuma just deadpanned at me, "With the staring? How the hell did you get that lady to ogle you?!"

Wat.

"Wat."

No seriously, what the fuck? "Kazuma. The 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 does that have to do with anything? If you're so backed up, go to a fucking brothel. 𝘏𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘛."

Aqua stared at him like he was a piece of trash.

What's new?

-<[Ah, Crap!]>-

𝙆: 𝗞𝗼!

𝘼: 𝗻𝗼!

𝙅: 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗮!

-<[Ah, Crap!]>-

"Ooooookay, so~. Jenny, what 𝘤𝘢𝘯 you do? Like, power-wise?"

Huh. I haven't even done my standard inventory check. "Uhm... I'm not sure but before this whole Isekai scenario, There were a few things I've noticed that just 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘯𝘵 there before."

"Like what?"

"Well, there's this HUD thing, that I would normally see in any of my armors, generic Health and Stamina bars, and some... Inventory 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨? as well as some crafting tabs-" And I spot a weirdly shaped icon and saw-

𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋!

"KAZUMA! I STILL HAVE MY SHIP!" Kazuma's eyes widened, "S-Ship?! You mean an 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 space ship!?"

"Yeah! I think Selena left it in Orbit! This tab would let me beam up! I'm heading over to the fields!" 

And I booked it towards the field near the forest, passing the occasional adventurer or merchant making their way to the town, with Kazuma and Aqua in tow.

-<[Ah, Crap!]>-

We finally arrived at the edge, near the crossroads

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb panting quickly, collapsed on the ground.