"She's kinda soft too..."

This story is Fanfiction, and I don't own 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗮!, if I did, Aqua would be even more useless. 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗮! Is owned by 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗻 and 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶.

-<[𝘼𝙝, 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙥!]>-

The rolling plains outside of Axel were as green as ever, the swamp barely visibly behind the treeline.

Well, a little more green than usual.

"It's been a day. 𝘈 𝘥𝘢𝘺. Where the 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 did they come from?! I refuse to believe they already had kids!" I started yelling in frustration. That's not how pregnancies work you fucking toads!

"While Jenny has her mental breakdown over there, how about you show us what you can do" Kazuma lazily stated, looking over to Megumin.

"Okay!" Megumin animatedly got up and grabbed her staff, waving it in a circular motion, "𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙤𝙣. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙮, 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣! 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚!" ""Revolution!"" both me and Kazuma shouted together, "𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚: 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡! 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙨!" She shouted, "Burst forth, 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡!"

And the meadow was engulfed in a bright orange glow.

"Holy shit!" Kazuma yelled, not ready for the sheer scale of the spell, "You got that right bud" I muttered to myself.

"Hey, Megu- 𝙈𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣?! Are you all right?!" I practically yelled after I watched Megumin collapse.

Despite the fact she has 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 faceplanted onto the grass, she continues to speak, "Because I use the most powerful magic known to Archwizards, I often experience backlash from my overuse of mana."

"So in short, you become useless for half a day?" I asked dryly, my eye twitching.

"𝘺𝘦𝘴..." She mumbled in shame.

I just sighed, "You're lucky you're cute." I could just 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 the heatwaves from that blush. "Hey Kazu, have you seen Aqua?" He gained a pensive look, "... Not a damn clu- ("AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!") ... 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, I think I know." He glanced to his far left, and there was Aqua.

Being trailed by three Toads.

Kazuma starts going paler the more irritated I get.

𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺?

-<[𝘼𝙝, 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙥!]>-

"Kazuma!" I irritatedly whispered, "Next time, fucking 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵!" He looked irritated as well, "How the hell was I supposed to know?! I know about their damn mating season, but not the amount!"