"Nasty Fuckers"

This story is Fanfiction, and I don't own 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗮!, if I did, Aqua would be even more useless. 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗮! Is owned by 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗻 and 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶.

-<[𝘼𝙝, 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙥!]>-

"So, you're telling me, that we need to kill twenty-foot tall frogs?" I asked Kazuma.

Kazuma was looking off into the distance, face pale, eyes wide, focused on the three frogs hoppin' around the plain, near the swamp.

"They look like some nasty fuckerssss." I muttered.

"I-... I thought this would be an easy quest, damn it!" Kazuma yelled, aggroing the frogs.

"Yeeeeeeah. That's on you bud" I quip deadpan, before bum-rushing the frogs with my sword.

"Hup!" I [𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝]ed my broadsword, cuttings tongue that tried to grab me, I spun on my heel, my sword cutting through its stomach like butter, and with a final [𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝], it fell over limp.

"That was… surprisingly easy." Kazuma somehow heard me, "DON'T JINX US YOU IDIOT!"

And as soon as that sentence left the 16-year olds mouth, a certain… 'tragedy' befell the bluenette 'goddess'

"HOW 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘌 YOU TAUNT ME, YOU MUTANT FROG! TAKE THIS! [𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙎 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙒!!!!!]"

Honestly, I think it was instigated by her now that I think about it.

Aqua used [𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙎 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙒!!!!!]!

...It wasn't very effective.

"...You know, now that I look at you, you're pretty cute" Aqua stated.

Aqua used [𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣]!

It failed!

Giant Toad used [𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬]!

It was Super Effective!

"...Damn it Aqua!"

-<[𝘼𝙝, 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙥!]>-

"Congrats on the completed quest! Your total party reward is 50,000 Eris!" Luna congratulated us on our kill quest.

But I think she was just staring at my 'Eye Candy'.

"Y'know, Luna, could you 𝘯𝘰𝘵 stare at my tits whenever we talk? It's starting to get on my nerves." I stated, my eye twitching progressively faster the longer I talk.

Luna gains an atomic blush, I must admit, she is 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 cute when flustered.

She let out a cute gasp and started to apologize… really fast.

"𝘐'𝘮𝘴𝘰𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘪'𝘮𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘐𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘵𝘩𝘦'𝘺𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘰𝘐𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘺𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘵𝘩𝘦-"

I interrupted her machinegun sentence. "Luna. Breathe."

She took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Nah, it's fine. Hell, you're like three years younger than me, ...𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙨~ 𝘏𝘦𝘩𝘦."

A beat passed

Luna squeaked, somehow turning even redder after registering my sentence.

Hehe, Gay Panic. I 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 in it!