News report

***News report***

"This is channel 456 News..."

"Hi my name Is Emily Namek, we have a recent discovery on the disapperaence of the World famous boy band One Direction. Two weeks ago it was released that the boys had been put on a flight to London in secret due to Jet plane troubles. They were to have a concert the very next day. Though when the plane never landed officials grew worried. Earlier today passengers from One Directions flight were salvaged after two weeks of being stuck at sea. The plane had gone through a terrible storm and plummeted through the air before crashing to the sea. Resources say that there was only one casualty to the crash, a little girl Named Brooklyn Hannable Yankee. Whose body did not make it out of the sinking plane.  There have been 6 deaths due to dehydration, shark attacks, and sun exposure. though the other 47 passengers are alive. When our resources interviewed the pilot he said he had no idea the boy band was aboard the plane, and when questioned of where they were he said that there was one boat of ten passengers that were seperated from the rest of the group.

With this information the coast gaurd has went off on a search for the boy band and the other five passengers who have been identified as friends, Marcy Nathanson, Jessica and Margaux Nosleo, Nicole Greik, and Erin Remleb.

The group is planned to be found within a week just in time for the beginning of One directions Summer tour. Though the coast guard has to search basically the entire ocean due to the fact that they cant be certain where the plane went down and what direction the group drifted in.

Im Emily Namek, Channel 456 News..."

Yes that's right everyone, the coast gaurd is coming. Which means that this story is coming to an end but fear not my little darlings!! there well be more!!! if you guys dont already know I started another fanfic called Bringing Back Jenna, you all should check it out!! You guys know the drill

Vote

Fan

Comment

Until next time... Peace out!!

XX Madsack24 XX