Chapter 13

Chapter 13

MARCY POV

As the sun went down everyone started to come back to camp. Liam and Nicole both had red puffy eyes after coming back to camp. Zayn looking sad for the two of them. I was surprised though, to see Erin smiling. and even more surprised when I saw her holding hands with harry! When did that happen? Niall made a fire with some of the logs that we found around the beach and the matches. We all at in a circle around the fire and ate the fruit for dinner in silence. everyone was kinda sad looking. When Margaux stood up.

"I can't do this. I don't want everyone walking around all sad,OK!? I still have ears before I die, everyone should be happy! or as happy as you can be on a stranded island, anyways. I just don't want everyone to be upset, this was the reason I didn't want to tell anyone in the first place. I don't want everyone acting all depressed. so can you guys please just.... smile." At that Louis gave a BIG smile.

"Like this?" he said. everyone chuckled including Margaux. The mood had been lightened, everyone was smiling and laughing now. And the dinner was finished in laughter. After everyone was done eating, Liam asked Margaux to go on a walk and they left.

"Yano, im kinda thirsty. Can we go and get water?" Said Louis.

"Ya, our water supply is nonexistant, soo we need to get some asap." said Jessica.

"Ok, well I know how to get to the stream and the moon is shining pretty bright, so I'll go and get some now. Wanna come Hazza?" Finished louis.

"Sure, Boo bear." They both grabbed whatever bottles they could find and entered the Jungle. 

"Hey we are going to go for a walk, you guys don't mind do you?" said Zayn holding Nicole's hand.

"No not at all." I said after looking a nicole with a very excited face.  I watched them walk towards the beach the opposite direction Li and Marg had gone. 

"Ya we are gonna take a nice stroll, too. It's a nice night. You two girls ok on your own?" Said Niall with Jess right behind him.

"No problemo...' said Erin. They entered the jungle laughing. Seriously! what was this. Couples paradise? we are stuck on a friggin' island! I looked over at Erin, it was just the 2 of us now.

"Sooooo Er bear... what's going on between you and Harry?"  I knew I was going to regret this.

"OH MY GOSH! I AM SO HAPPY YOU ASKED...."

This was going to be a long night.

LOUIS POV

Man was I thirsty. My throat was so dry, it had been a pretty hot day. Hazza and I were following the distinctive path Marcy and I had made our first trip out. The Jungle was very.... jungl-y. I guess you could say. There were trees growing fruit, bugs of multiple types, even the occasional Bat. It was the definition of a jungle. Im just happy we haven't come across any animals, like a lion. Do they have Lions  in jungles? I dont know.

I looked over at Hazza to see him walking with a stupid grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"Oh you know, Erin." He said.

"Ya, what about Erin?"

"We told each other our... feelings," he coughed. "And uh... we sorta kissed."

"YOUR CHEATING ON ME!" I said derastically. He laughed, he knew I was only kidding.

"I'm sorry Lou, you just... you can't give what I need... Im sorry." He said with a sly smile. So I slapped him, not very hard though.