old friends

Chapter 18

ERIN POV

I sat up breathing hard. I looked and saw Harry still sleeping next to me. Hannah was on the other side of the cave. It was a dream. It was all a dream. Memories started to flush back in. Harry had gone to the bathroom and then came back a few minutes later. Everyone talked and then we fell asleep on the cave floor. Harry never made out with Hannah.

I took a breath of relief. It all wasn't real. I let reality sink in.  Why did I have that dream? it seemed so real. Do i not trust Harry? to be alone with another girl and not 'do' anything? What am I talking about!? Harry and I arent even in a relationship! I mean we kissed once but their hasnt been any clarification on if we are a thing or whatever. And I trust Harry anyways as a friend... right? I mean we've been stuck here for what? a week maybe? I know the facts about harry that any fan would now, but do  I really know him? Do I really know that he would be the right guy for me?

And then I remembered something else.

I put my face in my hands. Some friend I am. Im here worrying about my nonexsitent relationship and my best friend is who knows where lugging around a sick popstar. who could be dead for all I know! he could be dead... they both could have died while we were here enjoying a nice fire and a good conversation with some other stranded people. I cant believe myself. 

I looked outside. It had stopped raining. They sky was still gray and cloudy, and it was still really windy. I walked outside the cave and looked at the destruction. trees were on the ground, everywhere. and If they werent completly fallen then they were bent in half. plants torn from its roots were covering every inch of ground. It was a disaster area. I was shaking my head when I heard.

"ERIN!"

MARCY POV

The next day I woke up to not hear the sound of rain fall. I opened my eyes and it was true. It wasnt raining! I went outside and examined the area. it was pretty bad, I could barely see the dirt.

 When I heard something.... the sound of water falling... what!? Its not raining! There must be a waterfall or something around here. weird, you would think we would have found it earlier. But then again we never really traveled this far into the jungle.  I went back inside to check up on Lou. He was still sleeping. Which was good. His hands were still clammy feeling, his skin grey. I felt his head and his temperature was gone! He was getting better! Then he opened his eyes.

"hey there boo bear!" I said.  he sat up and looked around.

"Boo bear? Is harry here?" he said.

"Oh, do you mind, I kinda just got used to it." I said sheepishly. 

"Naw, its cute when you saw it." He said.

"Thanks Tommo!" I laughed when I saw his expression. his face said something like its one or the other babe. In our time spent together Louis has become one of my best friends. We shared funny stories, and embarrasing moments. I've really connected with him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him, seriously.

"I feel loads better. Though it helps when I have such a great nurse with me." I smiled at his response. Feeling the blood flow to my cheeks.

"That's good! Listen, I heard something earlier and I wanted to check it out, but I dont want to leave you alone. And If your not feeling that great, I dont want you to over do it--." I started

"I'll be fine. I can do it." He said.

"You sure? I dont want you getting worse." I replied nervously. But he just nodded.