THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!

You guys are gonna hate me after this but since this is the last chapter this is going to be an extra special long chapter. Now stuff does happen and keep in mind while you are reading this that their will be a sequel!!! Love you guys.

Louis

We just pulled up to our hotel in Australia that we are going to be living in for the next two weeks. The sky is bright and sunny with no clouds in sight. The birds are chirping, people are going to the beach, the weather is perfect.  and I look like crap. I didn't even have to look in the mirror to know that my eyes were bloodshot from crying, and then having a hang over from my constant drinking. Paul makes me where sun glasses to concerts to hide them. Whenever I'm not at rehearsals, or the concert itself I am always in sweats. My hair sticks in different directions and my skin is getting pretty pale from lack of sun. The boys are worried but they are a bit preoccupied with their girlfriends. They go out and spend time together while I stay at the hotel by myself with a bottle of Whiskey.

It has been a week since I sang my cover of 'Goodbye my lover' in front of the world and I haven't heard a word from Marcy. I really thought that it would fix everything, that she would come running back to me and I would ask for my forgiveness. But that wasn't the case. Harry told me that Erin had forgave him, thankfully, and that they were gonna meet up with us here. Though Marcy wasn't part of the plan.  My heart ached just to see her face again, to smell her hair. Harry and Erin are flying over tomorrow. 

The lads and I grabbed our luggage from the van and got in the elevator. We arrived at our floor, we rented out the entire floor so that the lads and the girls can have some privacy. I really didn't care though, that means I get my own room, which means that I can mope around without the boys breathing down my neck.  And I really didn't want to see everyone be so lovey dovey all the time. Watching the three couples so in love with each other, was making my heart ache, and crave another drink.

I slid the key in the electronic lock and the door unlocked. the room was dark with only a little bit of sunlight peeking out from the curtains.  I knew that room was nice, they are always nice. Usually with a bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen all in one. I closed the door and threw my luggage on the couch. when I heard an "OW!"

"Holy crap! Who's there!?!?" I yelled running to the light switch, I switched on the light and grabbed the coffee maker that was in the kitchen, as my only source of protection.

"It's me Louis calm down, I didn't mean to scare you. It's me.... Marcy."

Marcy

after coming back to reality from seeing Louis perform my favorite song i did what any girl would do. I locked myself in my, well Erin's room. I sat in there only coming out to use the bathroom and to eat, thinking about what this all meant. Did he truly have feelings for me? No boy who didn't, would sing a song for me at their concert. But then again most boys don't have their own concerts. But I wasn't sure if I could face him after what he did...Louis hurt me, I was just starting to open up to him, show him the real me and get over my past, when he slammed the door shut in my face. Hypothetically that is. I was just so confused, What was all this!?! All he did was give me mixed signals and I was tired of it! I don't want to see him EVER again!.

But then his eyes would creep back into my head. Those beautiful eyes that always haunted me, and his gorgeous smile, his tan skin, and amazing body. I remember what it was like when he would give me a hug, the way that his arms surrounded me, and how I could hear his heart beating when I had my head to his chest.  I didn't know what to think. There was the part at me that was infuriated with him, but then the other part that just wanted him to hold me again.