011

Chapter eleven The plane Angelica's POV:Winston

Chapter eleven
The plane
Angelica's POV:
Winston. We found him and needed to use his plane. The problem was there wasn't enough room for us all. Francisco gulped when he looked at the plane. I scoffed and said "I'm not getting in that." "You can sit on my lap. I won't put you on the wing." Rick said. I shook my head and said "no. I refuse to do it." "The wing?!" Francisco and Jonathan said at the same time. Ardeth sighed deeply and Winston said "come on! We all gotta go!" Troy got on the wing next to Ardeth and Francisco was next to Jonathan. I climbed into the plane and sat down on Rick's lap. "Whoa." He said. "Whoa." I mimicked. He rolled his eyes and Winston started up the plane. I gripped Rick's arms which were around me as we flew. As much as I didn't want him near me, he was hanging onto me, keeping me safe. Once we made it out to the desert, we noticed Imhotep with Beni. Evelyn and Naomi were with them. "You alright?" Rick said to Ardeth and Troy who didn't answer. "You guys alright?" Jonathan shook his head and said "do I bloody look alright?!" "I'm gonna die!" Francisco yelled. Rick chuckled softly and I said "it's not funny." "They'll be fine." I huffed and Imhotep was causing a sandstorm which was causing Winston to not be able to fly the plane. Shudders left my lips as the sand surrounded us and Imhotep was trying to cause our deaths. "Please do something, Naomi. Please do something." I whispered softly.

Naomi's POV:
Cheer spread across Evie and I's faces when we saw the plane which carried Rick and the others. But it quickly disappeared as Imhotep tried to kill them with a sandstorm. "Don't! You'll kill them!" Evie said. Beni looked at her and said "that's the idea." She shoved him to the ground to which he quickly bounced back. Fear bubbled up in my body as I watched the plane disappear in the sand. I looked at Imhotep who was concentrating with his eyes closed. He kind of looked majestic. I then got an idea. I needed to distract him. I pushed Beni out of my way and he stumbled back, falling onto the sand. I then cupped Imhotep's cheeks and pressed my lips to his. He didn't kiss back at first but quickly did so. I turned him away from the plane so the sandstorm would dissipate.

His lips moved against mine and I then let go of him and smiled when I saw the plane would be ok

His lips moved against mine and I then let go of him and smiled when I saw the plane would be ok. With the flick of his wrist, Imhotep made sure the plane crashed anyway. My eyes widened and Imhotep looked at me. "You're loyal to your friends. That's good. But they're trying to stop me. And I can't have that. Loyalty is what I need in a woman. You're very loyal." He stroked my cheek and started to lead Evie and I away from the area and back to Hamunaptra.

Angelica's POV:
Our plane ended up going down and I immediately got off of Rick's lap. I scoffed and he said "sorry." "Whatever." I mumbled. Ardeth climbed off the wing and Jonathan said "can someone get me off this bloody wing?! This stupid rope is digging into my side!" I walked over and said "hi, Johnny." "Oh, hi, Angel." "Want me to help you?" "Yes, please, darling." I pulled a knife out of one of the bags. "Hold still." Jonathan nodded and I started to cut at the rope. "Angie!" Francisco called. "Hold on." I replied. I got through the rope around Jonathan and he fell onto the sand with an 'oof'. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Right as rain." He said as he stood up. I walked over to the other wing and Francisco looked at me. "Please get me off this thing." He said dramatically. I cut through the rope and he slid off the wing, stumbling backwards and falling onto the sand. Rick checked Winston's pulse. He had died. The plane began to sink into the sand and Rick quickly pulled me away from it. "It's quicksand. We have to get out of here." Ardeth said. Jonathan gulped at the quicksand and Francisco said "that's just great. I could've died." "We need to go to Hamunaptra. Now." Troy said. Rick nodded and said "let's go." We then started the trek to Hamunaptra.

I apologize that this is short but I want there to be multiple chapters so the book isn't short! Expect another update!!
~skylar🧡🧡🧡🧡