Chapter Twenty-One: Afire Love

A/N do you guys want Zarry, or Larry? Comment or message me.

"So... Um, Leann." Harry says to me.

"I know." I breathe out, and take another breath in. "We were best friends, when my parents... Stopped loving me. He was only two years older than me. I told him everything, my secrets my fears. My wishes. When we got a little older he asked me to kiss him. I was okay with it for the most part. He said it was because he loved me." I sighed.

"Then, he would tell me to do other things... He'd make me. He wasn't my friend, I was his slave. It was just like with my dad. But, one day, he came back to the shed where he kept me. He was drunk." I swallow, and tried not to cry.

"He wasn't carful, and he got me pregnant. I was just turning twelve. He didn't want to deal with the baby, so he stabbed a knife where it was supposed to go. He dropped me off at the down town hospital and said he found me outside.
I haven't seen him since. Until yesterday. He killed the baby. I don't even know if it was a baby yet...but, I hope it's resting in Heaven, peacefully." I finish my story, with unwanted tears streaming down my face.

"Aw, it's okay. We are here now." Zayn coos. "He can't hurt you anymore." Harry whispers. They embrace me, and just for those few moments, I feel loved.