Chapter Twenty-Seven

Does anyone have a good story title for my new book? It's about a BOY getting adopted by a band. (Requested by a friend) if I choose your title, you get a dedication, and I'll follow and read your books! Thanks.

Once the camp fire is going, we all eat as the boys hum the tune of "You and I". After we roast our marshmallows, we all fell asleep.

~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, immediately knowing it was late at night. Or way too early in the morning. I had the strangest dream but know I can't remember a thing. I also don't remember falling asleep in the produce isle. I jump as I hear a zombie's deadly growl outside of the locked supermarket. It's a good thing we put s crowbar in between the handles.

I get up, and walk towards Harry's sleeping bag. When I get there, I see two lumps inside of the bag.... "Harry?" I whisper. "Er... Yeah...?" He mumbled. "What are you doing?" I ask." Nothing, he pokes his head out of the bag. His hair is frayed and pointed in all different directions.

"Who's that?" I point to the obvious second person in the sleeping bag with Harry. "That... Is my.. Pillow. His name is Larry." He says. So believable. I unzip the sleeping and see something I didn't think was true.

"Louis?"