The Lovely Sensation: 7

Chapter 7

I woke up with the meanest headache possible, my body isnt really a huge tolerance of wine. But knowing this, my dumb ass still decided to drink it. I was up earlier than I thought i'd be.

Head throbbing, I reach over and open my night stand to find my Ibuprofen. With the bottle of water sitting on top, I place two in my mouth and swallow. I don't remember anything but I can tell I had one long night by the way my throat was tightening from the swig of water. About ten minutes in, my headache slowly seemed to vanish.

My curtains opened automatically, usually this wakes me up but since I was already aroused, i just glared out of them.

It was Thursday morning and from what was seen in my window, it was gorgeous out. I adore beautiful mornings so I got out of bed, fixed my pillows along with my blanket and put on a sports bra and a pair of black sweatpants. After strapping my milage recorder to my arm and placing gatorade, yogurt, a banana and a Nature Valley bar in my miniature bookbag, i walked into my closet. Grabbing my black Nike's, i sat back on the bed and stuck my feet in them. Going into the bathroom, I place my hair in a ponytail, washed my face of eye boogers and brushed my teeth. Grabbing my phone off the charger and my headphones off the counter i was ready. By 6:45 am, I was out the door.

Running is a everyday thing for me. Im a athletic chick. I love working on my legs and stomach, they're my specialty. I run about 4 miles a day. Five if im in the mood. Its helps with my thinking and embraces me with fresh air before all the cars hit the road. Because I live in a nice neighborhood, I have an excellent mark of trails to choose from everyday. Each one of them take me somewhere amazing. Sometimes it's hard to choose so I just continue running.

Usually I love the missions I go on but today I wasn't feeling it so i decided to take the easy way out. I'll jogged a couple of blocks down, run through the park and take it out through the beach and back.

About half way through the park, I see something looking quite delicious. I spot a dark skinned male over by the pull up set who had a nice height on him and likes to work out in the morning. I've seen him around a few times but never close enough. He's definitely my new eye candy. Just my cup of tea. He was about 6'6 with pretty brown eyes, nice cheek bones and plump lips.

Dude was standing there for a minute or two, then he attached his headphones to his ear, put his Iphone in his pocket and went to work.

The way he lifted his body was a dead give away that showed this man had some serious strength. I can't lie, I was impressed. As he lifted up and down, I couldn't help but stare at his cut arms and nicely connected 8pack.
Shit, seeing a body like this early in the morning was a plus for me. I haven't woken up to a body like that in a hot minute and for a chocolate brother, he damn sure made it work.

I was so busy being caught up in my own thoughts by looking at him that I payed no attention to the 12ft. pole in front of me. A few steps more and just like that I came head and head with it.

Falling to the ground, all I saw was black. It got me pretty good because
I was comatose. When I say gone, I mean lights out.