The lovely Sensation: 1

Chapter 1:

Opening my eyes, I realize I've slept two hours past due time. Damn-it Tiffany! I screamed as I leaped out of bed rushing to my door, locking it in the process and shooting to the shower in my master bathroom.

School starts in two weeks and I've yet to go shopping.

Not just any school though, I happen to be attending my freshman year at (CBU) Christina Beth University. I got in on a full scholarship due to my unique dancing skills.

I was suppose to leave this morning with mama duke but missed my opportunity by oversleeping.

She's not the type to wait, especially if she has a job to attend. There's nothing she hates more then being late, so I was left home by my lonesome.

As I return from the shower, I wrap myself as well as my hair with a towel. Drying my body reluctantly, not as so in a rush, i walked over to my night stand grabbing the cocoa butter lotion and soothing my then ashy skin.

After, I sprayed a fragrance by the name of "Sweet Candy" and began looking for an outfit to start my day.

I went with something simple, yet sexy and stylish. I chose a nice pair of baby blue jeans with a thin black belt. They complemented my thighs nicely and caressed my behind quite well. It reminded me of a mixture of J-lo yet a hint of K.michelle. Yes it was big but i cant help that. It was inherited through my father, or so im told. Never met the coward.

I picked a red V-neck crop-top that showed off my figure. My stomach was exposed and my belly piercing was glowing. Grabbing my red and black high top Jordan's and a pair of socks, I slide them on my feet. My outfit was gourgous and to top it off, I leaned to grab my black hoop earrings off the dresser. I was doing the damn thing.

I blow dried and flat ironed my hair so it would lay down just the way I liked it.

I was satisfied with my look and smell and walked out to the kitchen to find me something to eat. I grabbed a water & an apple as i sat at the counter.

I noticed the car keys to the red BMW parked in the yard. A huge kool-aid grin spread across my face when I saw a gold titanium card and a note that read "Take the car and head to the mall, budget it two-thousand (NO MORE THEN TWO STACKS TIFFANY) have a great day love, I wanna see the creative things you picked up when I get home."

"Thank you mama." First three words that come out of my mouth as I grab the keys along with the card and walk out the door.