The Lovely Sensation: 13

Chapter 13
(Latrell pictured)

Latrell P.O.V

The smell of food cooking hit my nose. Leaning over, I didn't see Tiffany lying next to me so I assumed she was downstairs with her mother. I got out of her bed being sure to make it up behind me, and followed my senses out of her room.

Just as I suspected, she was in the kitchen. But to my surprise she was leaned over the stove flipping pancakes with one hand and stirring grits with the other. Behind her was two individual trays which sat a glass of orange juice, strawberries and grapes. She had our plates neatly sat next to each other on the counter as she began to load them up.

Damn girl, you decided to cook for your king.

I said as she held both plates in her hand turning around. I guess I scared the shit out of her because she jumped in the process before placing the plates on each tray.

Boy keep playing. You lucky because your plate surely would've hit this floor if I wasn't steady.

I gave her a quick smile admiring how quick she did a spin and placed the food on the tray.

Sheesh!! So you beefing, because you did that like you were ready to fight. Im sorry, I don't like to get beat up.

I mocked as I placed my hands together and made a face that
Look like Cieli from the Color Purple to plead my case. Like clock work her mug had disappeared and she couldn't really do anything without laughing at how stupid I looked.

I wouldn't say all that just yet but, I did think you'd want to eat something when you woke up. Help yourself boo.

I winked as she walked over and grabbed a can of whipped cream out of the refrigerator.

So you trying to make up for lost time with that.

I said while dropping her in my lap and wrapping my arms around her. Kissing her teeth, she got up from my lap and walked over to her food.

Shut up and put a piece of bacon in your mouth or something. I grabbed the whipped cream for my strawberries so get your mind out the gutter.

Well if that's the case, I leaned over releasing the whipped cream from her grip as I grabbed a strawberry, taking the stem off as I went. Spraying it only on the tip, I bit into it and followed my steps again placing it to her lips. Would you mind me feeding it to you?

Looking up at me, I made it known I was staring into her eyes. Leaning closer, she finished off the strawberry taking my index finger into her mouth never dropping my gaze. As soon as she released, I replaced it with my tongue. Passionately, I gripped both sides of her hips pulling her closer and kissing her deeper.

Lowering my hands to her ass, she caught me. I pulled away and stared at her blankly as she held a smirk. You aint slick. Eat your breakfast.

Yes ma'am.

She spent around gaving me a deadly look.

Do I look like a ma'am to you? Cuz last time I checked, I look pretty damn good for my age.

Ok, my bad boo.

For the next 10 minutes we ate in silence. My dumb ass was eating so fast I ended up eating again while she was still on her first plate. Can't really front like the shit wasn't good. Baby girl could through down. I kinda admire that in a woman. She's beautiful and she knew her way around the kitchen. That's strike one for me.

After she finished she stood up to grabbed the plates but I stopped her.

Relax mami, I got it. I think you've done enough for me this morning considering im not your man yet.

She flicked me off and exited the kitchen walking back upstairs. After cleaning up, I followed. The closer I got to her room, the louder the music. As I entered, she stood in front of the system with a handful of CDs in her hand singing along.

She gave me the rest and walked into her bathroom leaving her laced panties from the night before on the floor.
*

*

*
Tiffany P.O.V

After putting on something soft, he came into the room. I'd already planned on taking a shower so I didn't have much on. Handing him the rest of the bundle, I made my way to the bathroom, untying my laced robe and taking off my matching underwhere leaving them on the floor.

I wanted him. I dont know why I woke up feeling like this but every since last night, our talk and the way he held me securely till we fell asleep together, i've been in a trans. The way his lips move when he's speaking to me, his abs when he took off his shirt before lying down.

I dont know but for some reason I wanted to explore all his assets at that very moment since he himself was all I wanted and more. I couldn't wait. I didn't want to wait.

Come on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so sorry i haven't been actively continuing my book but i just had a stopping point. More like to store new ideas. Thanks for waiting