The Lovely Sensation: 14

Tiffany P.O.V

Stepping in the walk in shower on the opposite side of my tub, I turn the water on warm nearest to hot. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun, I began to sit up under the sprout and run water down my face. In a matter of minutes, I feel my hair being firmly gripped and pulled as he began to kiss and suck continuously on my neck.

A loud screech escaped my lips. I couldn't contain my moaning as he cupped my breast and used his two fingers to massage my clit as he pulled me closer. The faster his rotation, the stickier I got before he entered both into my wetness.

After about 5 minutes of playing in my juices, he bent me at the waist and teased me with the head of his dick.

Instantly, I felt nothing but pressure enter my walls. He was way bigger then I thought he was and the fact that I didn't look at his size before entry didn't help. My first instinct was to run. He gave me so much all at once, I didn't know how to react.

It's almost like he knew my actions before I did them because he gripped my hips tighter and pulled me back onto him entirely so I could feel every inch of his man hood. I swear he was hitting nothing but gut.

He sped up the pace hitting me harder and harder. I used the floor for balance to keep my body steady to his force. I felt my legs going weak as my muscles began to tighten around him. He picked up my left leg and wrapped it around his waist picking up speed once more and using him thumb to work at the clit. By then, my body was at its peak and I began to shake. He slapped my ass and gave me two more strokes before I released, but he didn't stop. He kept hitting and this prolonged my orgasm. Not to mention, the hotter the water, the faster I cum. After about 45 more minutes of straight pound driving my ass, he got his and I had about two more.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen him work out and do some amazing things on a pull up bar but I didn't think he had that much stamina. In the bedroom is a different type of play, but I can't lie. Baby boy ate that. He for damn sure, knew what he was doing, I didn't even have to do anything and I promise you, that was the fastest I've ever bust a nut. Especially considering I barely do.

I got out the shower before him. My legs were a bit flimsy but it didn't do anything but make my booty sway more wen I walked, so he hadn't noticed. Grabbing the towel. I wrapped it around me tightening it at the top so it wouldn't fall and I walked out the bathroom.

*

*

*
Latrell P.O.V

I don't know what it is about this girl but something within, attracts me to her desperately. She's beautiful as fuck, smart and she feisty. I like that. Earlier, she walked into the bathroom and looked at me like she was missing something. So I gave her what she was looking for. Her leaving her panty trail was a dead give away.

Damn, I can't get a towel. That's how you do me ma.

She ignored me and continued walking towards her closet.

I got you.

Opening the door, she tippy toed up top to grab one. I could've went over and helped but watching her struggle was kind of cute. She reached up once more trying her best to clutch it with her finger tips and her towel fell.

A quick smirk came across my face as I stared her down again. Her body was so beautiful and I can't front, the way she was working them muscles in the bathroom got me wanting her a little more.

Without thinking, I scooped her up and wrapped her around me. I began kissing her as I walked us to the bed and laid her down. Spreading them legs, I took her clit in my mouth.

Ahhh Trell. Yesss baybiee yesss.

She started shaking and her legs tightened around my face. I knew she was ready. She tried to run again but my arms were locked. Her wetness was to another extent. Taking my index finger, I rushed it in her fast while I licks and sucked. She arched her back and I knew I did my job. Within seconds, I stuck my tongue in her pussy just as she released her load in my mouth.