The lovely Sensation: 4

Chapter 4

I drove in silence. Tasha had me beyond pissed. I planned a perfectly good day for us and here she goes having to fuck things up. It's fine though because that gives me more than enough time for myself, although i would have loved her significant line of skill for clothing. Its okay, my new dress code's gonna say Tiffany all over.

Riding in quietness wasnt making my situation any better. It reminded me of when my grandma use to say silence made its own music. She informed me of that when i was a little girl. She said once i got older I'd understand. Im going on 21 and I've yet to figure that out.

Im always listening to music. Somehow or another it sooths me. I have not one reason why, but it does. It was Wednesday so they were playing all the cuts from the 80's and 90's. Still 38 hot im punching the gas. Next thing you know i here New Edition playing. They started with Can you stand the rain and ended with Candy girl.

Just like that, my blood pressure went down.

I pull up to the mall in the closest spot to the door, which wasnt that close and gave me quite a walking distance. I took my phone off the car charger and dialed Shawn's number again. Before it could even finish ringing for the first time, voicemail. It was a little strange but i didn't sweat it, he's probably at work or something. I got out the car, locked it and put my keys in my back pocket.

My ass happen to be so huge i didn't feel my keys rise out my pocket and hit the ground until a woman who passed me with her mate said something. I wasn't paying them any mind because i was too busy in my phone texting Shawn to see if he was okay. I turned around to pick them up and saw that the woman was impregnated. A soft smile spread across my face. She stood about 5'2 and she had buttermilk skin with a beautiful face and green eyes. Her mate turned around with her and he look highly familiar. The same face that I was looking at on my phone from my messages. She reached to get then but i stopped her. No, no, no, dont worry about the keys i'll get them, i happen to get out as i chocked a little from what my eyes just witnessed.

In less than five seconds my facial expression completely changed. I stood back up from picking up the keys. "So how far along" i say staring dangerously at the guy on her arm. Him looking back as if he was about to shit a brick right there in the parking lot, said nothing. "I'm five, i have four months to go and I'll be due in July" she said breaking my gaze. I put on the fakest smile, not meaning to intentionally and replied after about three minutes of staring at her gigantic stomach. Aww, that's beautiful. Eyes still darkened on him i smile again telling her to have a beautiful day with her mate and I congratulated her on the baby. I turned around and walked away.

I put my hair up before entering the store and took my phone back out. The image on my screen disgusting me so i clicked the home button, but not before deleting his number and messages.

Today went from being so beautiful to going down hill. First i walk in on my best friend and her man fucking on the couch, then i see my supposedly boyfriend of a year wrapped around a broads arm who happened to be 5months pregnant. It was obviously his because his face gave it away and i for a fact know that he doesn't like using condoms. So agitated, i turn my phone off and head into the store.

Maybe i do need a little time to myself. After all, seems like everybody's having themselves a wonder day except Tiffany.

Guess the jokes on me. Happy hump day.