The Lovely Sensation: 10

Chapter 10

Latrell P.O.V

After reaching the crib, I hopped in the shower. It was one hell of a day. Im not gone lie, I was gone say fuck my morning workout and get straight to the bands. Kinda glad I didn't though. I met lil baby Tiffany today. I cant flag, mami was bad. Hell yea i've had my share in women but there was just something about this chick. She had a nigga thinking hard about her. Had me wanting to bend her over and fuck her raw, and that's just one thing I won't do. I'm suppose to be taking her out but I haven't decided where yet. Ima wine and dine her ass, then take her to the house and show her a few things I think she'll like.

Getting out the shower I put on my fit, adding my new gold rollie and headed out(picture above). Choosing from my cars, i grabbed the keys to my black Maserati. Im not gone front, im amazed at my lifestyle. 6 different cars, millions in the bank that nobody knows of, and home that looks identical to the one on the movie Who's Your Caddy.

Yeah I got it, but only few know my hustle. Sure im the owner of some nice ass cars, a beautiful house, and a couple watches here and there, I still keep my shitt on the dl (Down low). The only person alive that I really trust is my momz, our bond strong and even she has no clue. She asked me what I do, i tell her im in investment, and she left it at that.

Sliding down the street, I bent a few corners. Today was gone be a long day, and I have a lot of shit to take care of.
*

*
About twelve ours later I was stretched out across the bed. Head hurting like a bitch from getting my shit retwisted like usual but i'd rather take the pain then to be walking around here looking like a naughty head. Im one of them niggas to take care of the hair, perm and all, dreads most definitely always look right.
Therefore, if they looking sophisticated, I wont have to worry bout cops on my ass cuz im a dread head. Naw nigga, no Waka Flacka shit over here. I was exhausted but nowhere near sleepy so I decided to hit up shorty phone.
*

*
Tiffany P.O.V

Im good in my sleep and about ten minutes later, my phone rings waking me up and scaring the shit out of me in the process.
-Hello?
-What's up beautiful, how's your night?

I could tell who it was by his voice, it was so deep and masculine. It sent chills down my spine, sexy as hell too but I dont give a fuck how sexy it is, this nigga chooses to call me at 3am. Who does that?
-NIGGA, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? Its 3 in the morning, what the fuck dude.

I guess he thought this was hilarious because all I heard after my sentence was laughter. I didn't find shit funny, so with that, I hung up straight in the nigga face. I went to take my ass back to sleep and my phone rung again seconds later. Kissing my teeth, I answered.
-WHAT??
-Listen Tiffany, i got all respect for you but if you ever hang up on me like that again, ima break my foot off in yo ass.

In not gone lie, I was kind of turned on by how he talked to me. Hell naw I dont like being disrespected but the way he said it was like damn. Most niggas are terrified to talk to me like that cuz I dont play that shit but he wasnt, and i kinda liked it.
-What you want latrell??
-To see whats up wit you, now again, how are you doing and how's your night.
-Im fine, I could of been sleep but I got fuck niggas waking me up. I say with a chuckle.

I think this triggered something because the other end of the line went quiet.
-Keep talkin to me like that tiffany, ima spank that ass and make you apologize.
-Nigga you aint gone do shit.

We talked on the phone for about 5 hours, I had to literally tell him it was morning before he notice.

-I enjoy talking to you gurl, you speak some real shit, I like that ma.

I smiled and replied the same. After I hung up, I took my ass straight to sleep. My day ain't nowhere near beginners yet, after all that talking and laughter, a girl needed her beauty rest.