Chapter 1: love is painful, so are goodbyes

He kissed me so tenderly, like every kiss was screaming for something, screaming for the love that he wanted to give me but he couldn't. He couldn't give me no matter how much I beg.

His fingertips grazing my body, tracing all the outlines as if trying to etch them on his mind. Every touch lingered on my skin and I had a feeling that it would haunt me every night in my sleep, not the way it brought love around my heart but the silent pain that was accompanied by every touch. Despite the overwhelming love and pain that enveloped my heart, his soft touches sent jolts to every fibre of my body making me release a shudder.

His kisses, his touch, his love.... all him; he was my greatest downfall. And it was too late before I knew that he was that downfall I would never be able to get up from no matter how hard I tried.

I was rendered speechless and senseless as I let him explore my body, the tiniest of the moment sent me on ecstasy I would always sought out for; the kind that only him could give.

He always had his way on things that involved with me, he always had me under the palm of his hands and I had no choice but to surrender to his every whim, every desire and every call.

I am so stupidly in love with him but the thing is, I am and he wasn't anymore.

I whimpered his name at the thought of him not being mine anymore, at the thought of our love being over. No, love is not over. Everything isn't over yet.  He just continued to savour my neck with his kisses. "H-hyung!"

He didn't stop though - he continued kissing me until he had grown tired of ravishing my neck and decided to move down at my exposed nipples. He gave them a lick and again, I felt electrified. My body was surging heat all over its parts and it clouded my mind with lust and euphoria.

He was too good, he knew me too much to know how to send me over the edge. He was biting and sucking my nipples now and my trembling hands pushed his head deeper urging for more, "Oh god, Jimin!"

He hurriedly took off my bottom wear and I was left naked under his semi clothed body, under his piercing gaze. That pair of orbs that had me falling in love at the first time. But that it wasn't the first time anymore. It was only dilated with lust and hunger. But in a flicker of moment, I saw his barest self. The love...the love I was longing for that he couldn't give me anymore. He was giving it back to me.

And in no time, he was inside me already. Our bodies reuniting like it's the most normal thing ever; like our bodies coming back home but this time....this was the last.

Just a heated argument between us turned into a heated session and now a quick sex.

I couldn't help but cuss the 'f' word and continued moaning under his built body as I tangled his hair with my hands at the feeling of his member entering inside me. We both cussed the moment he had fully entered me and my awaiting hole welcomed his member with great access.

"Fck, hyung, you're so big,"

"And you're still so tight, Jungkookie. Sht!"

He continued, thrusting into me as I held onto his body with my hands or my nails, I couldn't be aware anymore, my mind was under the illusion of temporary ecstasy. He established a rhythm that in no time my body was quick to follow, I met his thrusts, moaning and screaming his name every time we both met. 

I really couldn't believe I was letting him do this to me after everything that had happened. I was letting him screw me after he was just done screwing somebody! That is if my eyes didn't truly deceive me. I felt possessive all of a sudden. I wanted to channel my agitation and anger towards this man in front of me, I wanted to start screaming at him and hurt him as much as he hurted me for doing that. But, I thought it would only drive Jimin hyung further away from me.