Chapter 14: his side of the story

Jungkook clenched his eyes shut, the searing pain that formed sharp, deadly claws around his heart and no matter how much he plead to spare his heart – the pain had inevitably tore it apart, so torn it was tiring at this point. He didn't want to cry right here, right now, but damn it, how many times will he cry for the bastard beside him? He had enough already!

"A-are you okay?" He heard him softly asked, as he tried to reach for his hand but he slapped it away. It irks him, disgusts him, the vile sight of him and to think that it was his co-member that he had replaced him with? His co-member that he had spent years touring and performing with, spent years sleeping in the same cars and hotel floors. Jimin was so fucking disgusting.

"Jungkook?" He tried to reach for Jungkook's arm this time, wanted Jungkook to look him up and the face and tell him his okay but that wasn't what he gets.

"Don't touch me!" He managed to say not so loud, but too sharp that it pierced Jimin's heart directly. "I'll be right back."

He quickly left the room, walking pass the other members who were trying to act oblivious at the tension between Jimin and Jungkook. "Appa!" Jikook called out but his appa was gone, and his mood went 360 degrees, from being all smiles because of the members' introductions and greetings, now he's biting his lip trying hard not to cry.

"Hey, don't cry, baby. Don't cry," Jimin appeased, tucking Jikook's bangs and patted his cheek lightly. "Your appa will be back, he might've left something. Don't cry, okay?"

Jikook nodded, the tears building up on the corner of his eyes stopped but he was pursing his lip.

"Stay here with your hyungs for a while, okay? They'll take care of you. Jimin-hyung will follow your appa and make sure he comes back safe." Jimin said, he smiled trying to reassure Jikook everything's okay, the boy might've felt it – his appa's distress, that's why he was acting like this. He nodded and said, "Please, hyung."

He passed Jikook to Namjoon who had also sensed about something being wrong and accepted Jikook before sighing pitifully for Jimin, while Tae and Hoseok also assisted in keeping Jikook entertained.

Outside the company, Jungkook walked aimlessly, his mind and heart a chaos he doesn't know how to deal with, a chaos he doesn't know when will end but that's all he wanted – for this goddamn chaos to end so he'll stop suffering. But Jimin was here, he was back that catalyst for this chaos. And no matter how much he pushes him away, they're tied now – with Jikook in the equation.

He wanted to scream, was he really that replaceable? Was he such a loser that everyone wanted to lose him? This is always the same scenario, the same situation – all he does is love, but all he keeps on getting is hurt. To think, to think that he threw away all those years just to be with somebody he doesn't even know! Then, he finds out he's been spending all the years after with his damn third party when he finally got rid of me.

"Fuck! No! I'm so fucking deep in you that falling out of love didn't even came to mind, you're the only one I've loved and still do. You really think that was easy for me after all the things we've did, after all the plans we've had, after all the 'I love you's we shared?"

'Fucking liar, and to think I almost believed him again. I almost fell for his trap again, and after that he's going to leave me and Jikook all alone when he decides we bore him,' In Jungkook's mind, he was murdering Jimin a thousand times. He told himself that he won't make himself be hurt by Jimin again, but here he is! Crying because of Jimin! Wow, just wow.

Suddenly, an image of a car zooming in was the thing he had seen through his peripheral vision before he clenched his eyes shut. Great, just when he had the biggest revelation in his life - he's about to die. Though, he wasn't happy, he felt so scared his chest was about to leap from his chest.