*~Part Eleven ; Do you love me?~*

(A/n; Two things:

One; Yes I drew that picture

And Two; Long live Ereri TT_TT)

(Erens Pov.)

It's been four years sense Levi and I graduated from High school and we're still together. Even though Mikasa was a bit shocked at first for me dating Levi. She actually accepted as long as we didn't make any "noise" if we came over. And I'm glad to say I love him as much as my heart can hold along with our adopted children, Farrlen (correct me if I'm wrong) and Carla.

Today was July 8th (that's the day I made my first and updated the first chapter of this story sorry I'll shut up :3 it was our anniversary of when we first met. I'm going to make something really special for Levi today. As I got in the car in with Farrlen and Carla running outside on the drive way. They both ran inside the car with their sleepover stuff and buckled up as I drove out of the drive way.

"Come on Daddy I want to see aunt Maksia," Carla said and chuckled when she mispronounce her name again.

"Carla it's pronounce Mi-ka-sa alright but don't worry I'm sure you'll get it soon,"

"Daddy, is aunt Maksia gonna drive us back home tomorrow?" Farrlen said as he tilt his head cutely.

"Yes Fartlen but you gotta behave alright you too Carla?"

"Yes papa," they both said as I stopped outside Mikasa's house. They both scurried out of the car and ran inside as Mikasa opened the door with horseface-I mean, Jean behind her.

I drove back home and went inside. As I closed the door I stood still. It was quiet and Levi won't be back home in a hour. Time to get my plan into action.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ( TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE STEREOTYPE SONG ) ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

(Levi Pov.)

As I was driving home I remembered that today was the day of Eren and my anniversary. Who knew that brat was so adorable and make me fall in love with him with just his beautiful eyes. I can't wait to show Eren my anniversary gift. And let's just say that I'm 'physically' show him how much he means to me. I just can't stop imaging his chocolate hair be all messed up and tangled. His tanned skin covered in my 'marks'. And his voice just screaming-'Damnit now I'm stuck with a boner'

I sighed as I drove into the driveway and got out of the car. Hmmmm Erens car is still here. I wonder if he dropped off the kids at Ackerman's house. I walked up the steps and was greeted with the scent of chocolates and flowers. I looked around and noticed that all the windows were covered and the only light source was a few candles on the coffee table along with some red and pink rose petals.

I notice that the petals created a path upstairs where there was also a black rose in the middle of the staircase. I chuckled Eren can be so cheesy sometimes. And this was working. I put down my suitcase and took off my jacket, tie, and shoes leaving me in just a white buttoned up shirt and dark gray pants. I walked up the stairs and grabbed the black rose. As I followed the petals that led to our room I noticed that there was more candles and that the chocolate smell was being mixed with a mint smell.

I opened the door and saw what really surprised me. On our bed was were the rest of the petal path was on the bed and was shaped into a heart on the bed. There on the right side of the bed was whip cream, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, cherries, strawberries, nutella, and mostly a lot of toppings that were used for sweets. And on the left side of the bed made me REALLY horny. There was lubricant, condoms, handcuffs, some rope, a whip, and a lot of kinky stuff.

I heard the door open to my left and saw Eren there naked with a loosely tied red ribbon on his member. He was blushing and walked up to me and pulled me towards the bed. I smirked and shoved him on the bed and crawled on top of him. I gently grabbed his staff making him moan a little as I came close to his ear.

"So, your my anniversary gift?" I whispered as I gently nibbled on the shell of his ear.

"Y-Yes, Heichou." He gasped out loud as he closed his eyes tight.

"You know Eren, I was gonna just make love to you gently and slowly, but now I want to fuck you so hard that my balls would hurt so bad from hitting your sweet hole." I whispered again.

Who knew that this brat would make me feel something so real. Something that I thought I would never feel. Well I guess no matter what.

This Love we have IS real.

«

(A/n; *blows nose* why I'm crying so hard right now I'm sorry that this is the last chapter thank you for voting and stuff I can't believe that my first story that I made would get this much votes thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eren: um we actually have something to tell you.......

Armin: what is it Eren?

Levi: well it's more like two things.....

Mikasa: .............you got Eren pregnant didn't you?

Eren: MIKASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................ yes......it was a positive +

PotatossHead: can I be the godparent?

Levi: No

PotatossHead:..............bitch...............

A/n: what was the other thing

Eren: we're getting married

A/n: HOLY SHIT THIS IS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL PEOPLE WHO READ, VOTED, COMMENTED OR WHATEVER SHALL BE INVITED TO THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*all Ereri fans run to create the wedding however you want it*

A/n: please read my other stories alright? Anyway that's all folks~ bye bye~