Part nine: I'm a Freak

(Author ha I told Levi I'd get him back *laughs like a maniac* anyway I gotta make this quick before Levi will find out-

Levi:YOU BITCH!!!!!YOU BETTER NOT-!!!

Author:TOO LATE!!!! *pushes Levi in this chapter*)

(Erens Pov.)

'Why is he kissing me?!?! I thought he liked Petra!?!?! wait....he's gay? ugh shut up Eren this actually means Levi likes you!!!'

    I thought as I closed my eyes and let him take over. And on instinct I kiss him and both of our hands explore our bodies. He then starts grinding on my crotch. while nibbling on my ear. As he drew his lips off my ear he blew on it the send shivers down my spine.

"Eren, what you saw was a mistake but I'll show you that I love you by making my mark on you,"

  He said as he was licking my neck. He blew on it again making me groan. As I waited for him to suck my neck his lips didn't go on my neck. I look at him in his gaze to see that he now had both of his hands on my ass. His smirk that almost made me loss control into removing his pants and give him the best blow job ever. And I'd make him be the cowboy riding on my horse.

"But Eren, I'm not comfortable with us doing it here cause this place is filthy. But, we'd make it more dirty if we stayed. So come on so that way the beast inside my pants can fell your throbbing ass,''

     I just looked at him with a shocked looked written all over my face. With an addition of all the redness in the world on my cheeks and soon it'd be four.

*~{time skip brought to you by missdahvievanity13 come on FOLLOW THEM!!! Lol your welcome ;) }~*

  As soon as we got to my house no one was home.......Good

  As we went to the living room Levi threw me on the couch and was on all fours while I was underneath him. And I could've sworn that I felt his bulge on my crotch. And the contact of this made me moan a little. He must've hear it because he then rubbed my crotch up and down putting pressure on my growing bulge making me a moaning mess.

  He then started to nibble on my neck and chest. But he sits up and is hovering over my bulge and right before I could think on what he was about to do he quickly takes off his pants and sits on my hard cock. I moan and pant harder than I ever have. Rocking back and forth while taking off my shirt with his tongue. And just the contact of his wet muscles on my chest felt good that after this I'll be getting him back some how. After he rips off my shirt along with his tongue. He starts licking on my torso and nipples and didn't even hesitant to bite it.

     But as he left my chest he made me sit on the floor. But before I could question what he was doing he made me take off his boxers off with only my mouth. He puts both of his arms behind of the couch as if he was bracing for himself. Well he's gonna have to hold on. As I move to his crotch. I see a tent growing large that I think the fabric could rip at any moment. Which is going to happen.

      I rubbed his bulge with my nose. Almost like Elmo kiss. He moans as he arches his back. I smirk at his reaction. I stop and blow cold on it to which I think he tensed up at the touch. And I released that this could be my chance to get him back when he used his tongue to take off my shirt. As I break his dick free from the fabric I start licking my lips and kiss the cock every where. Even around it and even sucked on his inner thighs.

"You ready?"

''what the hell is that kind of question of course I'm ready!!!"

   But I could tell he was getting impatient so I nodded vigorously. He then smirked back at me and looked at the ceiling. I put Levi half way into my mouth making Levi moan low. I then started to lick Levis rock up and down and hummed while using my head to bobb back and forth while having my eyes closed. Levi groaned low and loud while tangling his fingers in my hair and arching his back. I then started to go faster. Lightly using my teeth to drag on his throbbing cock.

   Levi was so close that he thought he would exploded. Till Levi took my mouth off his dick while still having his hands in my hair and stared at me for a while and was panting and sweating. As I was looking at him confused.

"Eren.. you have to promise me two things. One don't hold back and let those feelings take over. Two if your going to get me off then I'm going to make you get off too."

  I nodded my head vigorously again and started to imagine how to get Levi will get him off but turned on as well. He smirk at him again and pushed me back to the acing fleash in front of him. Immediately I deep throated Levi and hummed more and also licked his dick as if it were a popsicle. I didn't even need to hold back and made Levi shoot in my throat. It tasted bitter sweet. Like tasting lemonade.

    But Levi wanted more so he layed me down and was not done he climbed over me and turned around making the young male confused. But before I could react Levi sat on my Eren Jr. We both screamed in pain and pleasure. I started to rock back and forth while Levi was going in and out. Slamming his ass on my abs. I felt like exploding and wanted to over fill Levi up with my cum coming out. Every time we both went faster the more we moaned each other's name's. Until I finally found Levi's sweet spot that made him gasping.

    I grabbed Levi's glorious hip bone and pushed him in further. Then I finally came hard and filled his glorious hole. Moaning out loud. I pull Levi off of him and grab him and our clothes and put it in his room. Levi was tired out as I layed him down in the covers with him.

"I love you Eren,"

"I love you too, Levi,"

"you do realize that you'll be having to get me off so that means that we'll be having round two and I'll be the one on top?"

"Yeah, yeah goodnight love"

"goodnight brat,"

(Author: AHHHHHH HELP ME ERERI FANS YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!!!!! LEVI IS PISSED OFF AT ME AND NOW HE'S AFTER MY HEAD!!!!!!

Hanji: DON'T WORRY KIANA I'LL PROTECT YOU

Levi: WHERE IS THAT BITCH!!!!

*starts kicking the door*

Author: SENSE THESE ARE MY LAST WORDS PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY 'LOVE TAKES DIFFERENT FORMS' ITS ABOUT LEVI, ERWIN, JEAN, EREN, AND MANY OTHER GUYS FROM ATTACK ON TITAN AND YOU'LL BE IN THE STORIES AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH ONE!!!! AND PLEASE SEND HELP!!!!

*door brakes down from Levi's round house kick*

Levi: THERE YOU ARE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!

Hanji: DON'T YOU EVEN DARE OR ELSE LevixBailey_Ackerman WILL MAKE HER STORIES HAVE MORE SMUT THAN THIS ONE!!!!!

Levi: Tch, Fine but this will not go unpunished

*drags author to a sound prof room*

Hanji:Oh by the way LevixBailey_Ackerman is writing a second part to the AOT one-shots and by the way sorry that the author didn't update she was barred in school work but managed to dig her self out we're SO sorry but hopefully this chapter made you happy I KNOW I DID *wiggles eyebrows and falls into another coma*

Erwin: Maybe next time well be getting some blood donation

Jean: Yeah, but at least Kiana's finally putting me in a chapter